• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Friday Night Wings

what are you guys all talking about??? :shrug: i have been there so many times with huge groups of friends and i've never had a bad meal. bw3's is the best place to hang out and their food tastes great

some people are serious wing/food snobs.
just ignore them and enjoy yourself on Friday. :)

Have you tried wingtown grill or other wing places? BWW is a McDonald's compared to other joints.

Safest choice at that place to eat w/o puking - salad or a damn burger.

Maybe just maybe I'm going out on a limb here but maybe YOU have a weak stomach? never had problems with BW3's wings I only eat blazin wings. No puking,no pissing out my asshole, NOTHING!

Maybe just maybe I'm going out on a limb here but maybe YOU have a weak stomach? never had problems with BW3's wings I only eat blazin wings. No puking,no pissing out my asshole, NOTHING!

/agree - no problems here besides the fire :censored:hit the next day :laugh:.

B-Dubs compared to McD's is rediculous. I've never gotten sick or anything but full from eating there. :crazy:

I think the comparison to McD's was because it's chain restaurant food.
Some people are very anti-chain restaurants.
I think with a group our size, sometimes they're a necessary evil. Not all mom/pop places appreciate a group like us (unless they're family members that have already agreed to let us take over their restaurant ;) )

If there's a place with wings better than BWW around here I'll be going there more often than Spring Zing. You've seen my fat ass in person; do you actually think I only eat wings at Contour meets?

If there's a place with wings better than BWW around here I'll be going there more often than Spring Zing. You've seen my fat ass in person; do you actually think I only eat wings at Contour meets?

I've never seen you eat once in all the years I've known you Mike.

Salamons in Fort has really good wings but they aren't cheap...I also don't think everyone would want to drive an hour for wings that are "just Good"

That, and I have yet to find a good wings place in SE Wisconsin that's isn't a smoky bar. Any locals with suggestions let me know.
That should all be changing soon anyways. When does that public no smoking law go into effect? I know Legend Larry's in SheVegas has awesome wings. Their DOA's are to die for LOL :laugh:

There's a place right down the street from me that sells Legend Larry's wings, but it is a bar. And the thing is about the smoking ban, don't expect it to be fully enforced right away, especially in dive bars. Hell, there are going to be places that won't enforce it until the owner starts getting citations since most bar owners don't agree with the change.

I don't smoke,never have and I think its a stupid ban. Though i am curious to see how my work replies to it. They allow smoking everywhere,the president is a chain smoker. Gonna be funny seeing people having nicotine fits.

people smoke inside the building at your work?!

I never used to mind the smoking in bars or designated sections of restaurants, but now that it's been gone for so long around here, I can't believe we ever had places like that. It's so foreign to me now to see smoking allowed indoors.

people smoke inside the building at your work?!

I never used to mind the smoking in bars or designated sections of restaurants, but now that it's been gone for so long around here, I can't believe we ever had places like that. It's so foreign to me now to see smoking allowed indoors.

YUP The president is one of those guys that has a 2nd cigarette lite before the 1st one is gone. When i interviewed I had no clue,I was getting a tour and my eventual boss lite up. I just gave him the "wtf look" and he replies yup you can smoke here. I replied good thing I don't smoke and can't stand it :)

^ I did the same thing when I saw people smoking at that place..... You have worse things to worry about there than second hand smoke. Just try to make it home without burning off a limb, grinding off a finger, or smashing your hand in a machine :eek:.

Illinois has had a smoking ban for a while now (over a year, maybe 2) and it is wonderful.

I grew up in a household where both my parents smoked (I don't, nor do my 4 siblings or members of their families), so it really didn't bother me to be around smokers. But now that the ban is in place, Lisa and I don't even think about it when we go out for dinner or any other activity.

There have been a couple times when we traveled out of state on vacation to a place that allows smoking in public places, and it surprised me how much it bothered us to even sit in the non-smoking section of a restaurant if there were any smokers in the establishment.

Smoking bans in public indoor locations are a good thing.

I'd still rather see the establishments be able to make the call. If I owned a bar or restaurant I'd have a smoking section,but I'd also invest in the best damn ventilation I could find. I have nothing personal against smokers...I just don't smoke. We all choose a way to die, I just choose to take my life my way :)

Back