• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Friday Night Wings

You grabbed the wrong list zenboy...

I also added TRicker since he's driving me... figured we'd both be attending

1. Hetfeild
2. D.Acker
3. fblue
4. Cobra
5. zorrex
6. PP
7. W!key
8. blu
9. Poliosis
10. Mrs. Blu
11. Bcoog
12. Tony like wingee(should be)
13. BARGE
14. Hector
15. SLVRFRST (with blu most likely)
16. CSVT#49
17. Naujcdl
18. Zendude
19. TRicker

1. Hetfeild
2. D.Acker
3. fblue
4. Cobra
5. zorrex
6. PP
7. W!key
8. blu
9. Poliosis
10. Mrs. Blu
11. Bcoog
12. Tony like wingee(should be)
13. BARGE
14. Hector
15. SLVRFRST (with blu most likely)
16. CSVT#49
17. Naujcdl
18. Zendude
19. TRicker
20. SPATT

Last edited:
I think the final headcount ended up being 37 people :blackeye:
Pretty sweet turnout for a SZ restaurant trip though. Usually people get into smaller groups for dinners.
I love how accomodating restaurants are out in the midwest.

I love how accomodating restaurants are out in the midwest.

What would they have done out east? I should point out that I did call ahead a couple hours beforehand. I kinda got the impression they didn't believe me when I said I had 30+ people coming. 13 of the 37 had to wait for another set of tables.

yeah but even then our wait wasn't even 5 minutes at 6:00 dinner rush on a Friday night. That blew me away.
Our server was kinda slow, but that place was packed.

Our waitress ROCKED, She was on the freaking ball, I never had an empty drink and everything was cleaned up off the table the min it was done...

Must have been nice. Our's was dumber than a rock, and slower than a snail on a salt bed.

Must have been nice. Our's was dumber than a rock, and slower than a snail on a salt bed.

I encountered the same type of service at a BWW's in ohio years ago. We never got a refill for our beers. We ate sat there thirsty as hell and no waitress. We where about to ditch the joint when she finally showed up......••••• got a .01 tip.

Back