• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

factory shoot

the golds are a subbie signature and totally blow the factory wheels away. i do need a light tint...
picture.JPG

Mikeys skills are UNFAIR..... GOSH!

I just took some indoor shots of the CSVT, didnt load them on the computer yet.

Then I get home and mikey boy here lights the threads up with his HOTNESS....

Nice shots and beautiful car.

- amyn

Very nice pics M!key, I like the setting very much. I for one loved to see some of these pics in HDR, I'm sure it brought them out more...

Last is my fav :cool:
Try tilting the camera 10-15 degrees on angled shots.
It's a pretty fun technique I use often and looks cool. :)

Please don't...tilting the camera doesn't make you artsy, it just makes the pictures hard to see.

Last edited:
Please don't...tilting the camera doesn't make you artsy, it just makes the pictures hard to see.

Try tilting the camera 10-15 degrees on angled shots.
It's a pretty fun technique I use often and looks cool. :)
Tilted pictures of cars are pure rice. :help:
jdm-ep3.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for the comments everyone. i really like to share pics with you guys. i try hard to do a good job and when i get positive comments it puts a smile on my face. thanks again.

Yes, because you know, being a photographer myself grants me no credit to creative license. 10-15 degrees is subtle. Anything more and it looks bad, yes. Continue thread..

Yes, because you know, being a photographer myself grants me no credit to creative license. 10-15 degrees is subtle. Anything more and it looks bad, yes. Continue thread..

You know what I say Bill... F em. ;) Real photog's understand.

MIKEY!!!! STOP MAN!!

God, every time I see one of your pictures threads I cant click it, because then I need to drop EVERYTHING I am doing because I have **** myself and need a fresh pair of undies.

Its not our fault your still a toddler.

Oh yeah beautiful pictures. can someone explain what hdr photography is

Last edited:
Back