• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

where to buy headlights like this: (image attached)

stalkersvt

CEG'er
where to buy headlights like this: (image attached)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/goonz12/1-5.jpg

1-5.jpg

Last edited:
Who, how?

Who, how?

Who can do this or has them and no longer needs them? how can i do it?

Who can do this or has them and no longer needs them? how can i do it?

To my knowledge, Pudmunkie is the only person in CEG doing headlamp to HID projector retrofits for others. The car in the picture is Goonz. Im not sure where he got his retrofit done, but I know Alex (pudmunkie) did not do it. You would have to ask Goonz for the details.

This is not a mod that can be done on the cheap (parts are expensive and it's very labor intensive). You would have to ask Alex about price. I will say his work is top knotch and worth every penny. PM him for more details.

Last edited:
Do ALOT of research and try it yourself. You can paint the headlights body color or whatever you think will look good. Cracking open the headlights and painting some of the surfaces isn't that difficult if you follow the how to's on here. If you want projectors, do like I said, Lots of research and if you feel you are capable, try it yourself. Here is a pic of mine just for another example.

JeffSVT048.jpg

There has been alot of talk about the projectors recently. Just search for it and you will find a few posts with alot of good info. I do recall Goonz saying that he had some problems with the company that he went through, and he wouldn't recommend them. I believe he may have paid around $800:shrug:. i'm sure he'll be chiming in here soon to corect me if i'm wrong, but either way its not cheap.

Back