• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pics of my 98 after paint

I Told Greensvt about the Body shop i work in "bsd auto" and I maid sure he got the Hook up.. The car was Most deff ruff when we got it.. But i can honesly say It looks amazing in person.

It took me 12 Hours too completly get the car stripped and ready for paint, Not including the body work needed a little TLC. The car looks amazing in person.

Greensvt, if you find anything that you need touched up or what not, Bring it by the shop. and Thanks again for having Us work on your csvt.

I Told Greensvt about the Body shop i work in "bsd auto" and I maid sure he got the Hook up.. The car was Most deff ruff when we got it.. But i can honesly say It looks amazing in person.

It took me 12 Hours too completly get the car stripped and ready for paint, Not including the body work needed a little TLC. The car looks amazing in person.

Greensvt, if you find anything that you need touched up or what not, Bring it by the shop. and Thanks again for having Us work on your csvt.

"Baxter you know I don't speak Spanish. In English please."

hey im from toledo and im lookin to repaint my black csvt. green svt told me the price u got him and thats a sick deal. how much to get a paint job with less prep and body work??

I'm sure they can hook you up. I would call BSD, and ask for Bob. They are online in the yellow pages I believe. Or you can look at my post in eastgreat lakes for the number. Bob is the one that will have to price it for you.

the springs came with the car so I'm not really sure but I would estimate around an 1 inch or so maybe a bit more. I had intrax on my 99, and those were a larger drop than these.. But they are perfect for 19's

well, it looks really good...im running 18s with b&g springs that came with the car right now and its way too low. im looking for a little more height but now too much, any suggestions as far as springs?

Back