• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Engine Cover Announcement!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll get you all the information that you need to get the part over in the U.K.
Thanks
Justin B

I have a blue cover in back that I will post up in a little while here and if anyone wants to get in on this buy before the 6th of Feb and as long as payment is sent within that time. I see no problem with getting one through this buy.
Thanks
Justin B

There you go BLUE CARBON!!
Thanks Everyone!
Justin B
S5001507.jpg

S5001508.jpg

Any chance of pics of the red one like that, out of the mold finished. The ones before werent really finished.

I have a blue cover in back that I will post up in a little while here and if anyone wants to get in on this buy before the 6th of Feb and as long as payment is sent within that time. I see no problem with getting one through this buy.
Thanks
Justin B

So is this a one time production run? Will you be offering these covers after the group buy is over with? I don't have $200 for a carbon fiber engine cover right now... but after tax returns thats another story. Let us know.

You will be able to purchase these engine covers off of the site when this buy is over www.topshopcarbon.com

Also I can get any color that anyone would like, I just need to let you know that it will be about 3 to 4 weeks to get the different color ones out. I already orderd the red and the blue so that is here but the green or what have is going to take alittle longer to get shipped here, made then shipped out.
Thanks
Justin B

If you guys had some stickers made up that would be great, I'd love to have one as well since I'll hopefully be rocking my cf eyelids and engine cover from you guys this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back