• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Engine Cover Announcement!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
quick i need help! just got it in the mial today but i cleaned my whole engine with it on and i used meguires "engine kote" now that crap wont come fof the carbon fiber. what should i use to get it off with???

THE MOLD IS DONE AND READY FOR PRODUCTION!!!!!!
Everyone that is on the list we are now accepting payment for the parts.
Customers can either PayPal the payment to topshop@santel.net or give me a call here at the shop 1-877-996-8508 and I'll take all of your information down.
Thanks To ALL!!
Justin B
1. NorMich99SE- red/black
2. My98SVTturbo- Black (PAID) Shipped out
3. icysvt- silver
4. bagged - regular CF
5. HolyRollerzC3 - regualar CF
6. ryanblacksvt-red/black
7. Joey Contour - regualr CF
8. Project SVT - regular cf or blue/black
9. Powered by Saleen - black CF
10. Trek - regular CF- (Paid) shipped out
11. Chris@CTA - regular CF
12. SVT_Fomoco- Black
13. Schattastic SVT - regular CF-(Paid)
14. silverfrost - black
15. Fordman302- Regular CF
16. QBCSVT - Regular CARBON FIBER
17. Frosty-Reg CF or blue/blk
18. Black 98 CSVT - Blue/Black(Paid)
19. Sportracer - red/black(depending on when payment is due)
20.MScotts-black- Regular CF
21. dpa43 _Regular CF(paid)
22. CSVT1214 - Regular CF
23. TST-MT-CSVT#4923 - Regular CF
24. docfeelgood111- RED/black

Last edited:
quick i need help! just got it in the mial today but i cleaned my whole engine with it on and i used meguires "engine kote" now that crap wont come fof the carbon fiber. what should i use to get it off with???

Just use fine hand glaze rubbing compound, or wax it.

Am I seeing that right... are the vent holes missing from the upper right side of the cover?

We did remove the vent holes there is no need for them. We just made the engine cover look smoother and cleaner.

We will be ordering red and blue cabon. It would be great if I could get all the people that want the colored parts to send in their payments so we can take care of all the colored carbon orders at the same time so we don't have to order carbon over and over.
Thanks
Justin B

OUr blue carbon should be coming in today or tommarow, wheather permiting. I should have a picture of one in 3 days or before.
Thanks
Justin B

OUr blue carbon should be coming in today or tommarow, wheather permiting. I should have a picture of one in 3 days or before.
Thanks
Justin B

great news! cant friggin wait! i've got boxes filling my room full of parts that need to be put on by spring. it'll be like christmas once i start opening them.

Here is the dry fabric that we just got in!

S5001501.jpg

S5001500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back