• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Did a little cleaning

Could you move the dog to her right more please. Thanks.

actually take a closer look, I think if the hair placement was a little bit different you would have gotten a free show! :cool:

nice work Shaun, you know you couldnt have pulled it off without that quality cleaning yesterday! :laugh:

and i know you know how to spell my name!

but honestly, i really do owe it to you

Last edited:
and i know you know how to spell my name!

but honestly, i really do owe it to you

I have been spelling wrong for a long time, you just mention it now :shrug:

you just look more like a shaUn than a shaWn lol!

it will never happen again :laugh:
I bet you are going to be driving to akron all the time now just to get some Swensons!

I have been spelling wrong for a long time, you just mention it now :shrug:

you just look more like a shaUn than a shaWn lol!

it will never happen again :laugh:
I bet you are going to be driving to akron all the time now just to get some Swensons!

it better not happen again :mad: jk. swensons is the shizz!!! its worth the gas money to go there. funny story, when i was younger i was going to have my name legally changed to Shaun. ask my mom about it next time you see her. it was really gonna happen until i realized how much paperwork i was going to have to fill out

ask and you shall receive. i know, i took a LOT of pictures... so heres all of them

003.jpg

005.jpg

found out that malcolm has a feminine side too. still not sure about him...

004.jpg

Haha nice. Congrats on the win. Must have been blinded by the large chunks of chrome. :D I've never won anything at a show. Not that I care. Just like to look at the other cars and hang out. That bag is very European.

Nice pics of the skatin' blonde and the Contours. Not so much with the bag and 9 pound watch.

makes me miss my silver car! Maybe I need to come see you Malcom and let you work that magic on my black car. It need some TLC....

Nice pics of the skatin' blonde and the Contours. Not so much with the bag and 9 pound watch.

Obviously I was holding the 'skatin blondes's' purse while she was going to the bathroom........uh isnt that right shaWn!?
The 9 pound watch is Gangster! lol (Im kind of a watch homo, I have a nice collection going) solar powered too :drool:

makes me miss my silver car! Maybe I need to come see you Malcom and let you work that magic on my black car. It need some TLC....

Anytime, nothing looks better than a clean black car! :cool:

Back