• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Deal's Gap .... dang

my fondest memory of the dragon.........far behind watchina black speck shoot infrot of a car on a turn then meer seconds later a Ford Dually in the oncoming lane. then radio silence...."that was a close one" hahahahalololol

from my point of view your right he was haulin ass and came outta no where. from your point of view...well...lets just say "asd;lkja;osidfalsdnf" is what i woulda said:crazy: and then gotten over

You see that hector^^^? Believe it or not, your car can keep up with contours.
That is why when I actually drove a little your Contour wasn't even close.....:shrug:

I guess those R compounds and your superb driving couldn't handle my "grandma" driving and all seasons.:troutslap:

That is why when I actually drove a little your Contour wasn't even close.....:shrug:

I guess those R compounds and your superb driving couldn't handle my "grandma" driving and all seasons.:troutslap:
Umm yeah, please tell me you're not bragging about an EVO being faster than a $3000 contour.

Though truthfully I can only remember you driving in front of me at one point and I believe that was with other cars in front of me, and it was so boring I just coasted UP the mountain.

Umm yeah, please tell me you're not bragging about an EVO being faster than a $3000 contour.

Though truthfully I can only remember you driving in front of me at one point and I believe that was with other cars in front of me, and it was so boring I just coasted UP the mountain.
No you were trying to brag about your $3000 Contour....and I had to tell you like it is.:nonono:

Like I said just make sure you make it to SZ....Gingerman specifically. We'll see how good your driving is.:ponder:

No you were trying to brag about your $3000 Contour....and I had to tell you like it is.:nonono:

Like I said just make sure you make it to SZ....Gingerman specifically. We'll see how good your driving is.:ponder:
No, I wasn't bragging about my car. I was saying your car can keep up with a contour,, if you let it. Thought I was pretty clear on that.

Alright, we'll switch cars and see who can drive each car the fastest.

Geez, is this b!tch match still going on? :rolleyes: On to more interesting topics:
1) Hey John, when are we gonna tackle that Vortec install?
2) Hey Jim, when are you gonna bring your car(s) up here for me to detail?
3) Hey Roger! :crazy:
4) Hey Knoxville folks! Howdy. :cool:
5) Hey Amanda! :drool: :drool:

Back