• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Deal's Gap .... dang

Thanks for the heads up. ;)

I just finished changing a thermostat, several coolant hoses, and front FSVT brakes on that SC'ed Focus ZX3. FSVT front brakes are a major PITA. :blackeye:

After what I saw there is A LOT to worry about when it comes to your judgement.:nonono:
You drive an evo like a buick. Who cares?

And before you post again, don't worry. I got some important stuff in my life going. I'm sure I'll make it to the dragon, whether it be with or without CEG. I like basically all of ya'll but ya'll wash your cars too much. Noone cares if they're dirty, realllly, they don't. And you force me to drive in ways I don't want to. You really think I drive like that alone. Yeah. HECTOR AND RODGER I thought we already had this settled, but you two want to bring it up again so put it in the dang open.

I drove like a bat out of hell. I ALWAYS left my self room, granted very small amount at times, but again, I was following somebody radioing to me to pass. I have probably have had more motards in my lane in blind corners than most of ya'll so I don't wanna hear the junk. Half of you drive too slow, 1/4 of you can't drive, and half of you drive too fast. Put that all together (that junk includes me of course).

If you want to feel all big and bad, jump on my case again. Go ahead. I DO NOT CARE. I thought you would have gotten the point a long time ago. If you reallllly want to carry this on, go ahead by all means. Call me names, call me an idiot, say I have bad judgement, whatever. Cuz it doesn't matter. And that's what it boils down to. You're wasting your time.

I like ya'll well enough but you wanna harp on something then I can't care less about what you have to say. Granted, I will still help you out if I find you in a predicament, I don't care to be buddy buddy with you.

Last edited:
HECTOR AND RODGER I thought we already had this settled, but you two want to bring it up again so put it in the dang open.

I drove like a bat out of hell. I ALWAYS left my self room, granted very small amount at times, but again, I was following somebody radioing to me to pass.

If you want to feel all big and bad, jump on my case again. Go ahead. I DO NOT CARE. I thought you would have gotten the point a long time ago. If you reallllly want to carry this on, go ahead by all means. Call me names, call me an idiot, say I have bad judgement, whatever. Cuz it doesn't matter. And that's what it boils down to. You're wasting your time.
Nobody makes you drive like an idiot....you do that on your own JUDGEMENT!:nonono:

Leaving yourself little room puts EVERYONE in danger. You don't know how the other driver is going to react. Having someone radio to say it is okay to pass still leads to dangerous situations....like it showed.:nonono:

You not caring is what puts innocent lives in jeopardy or even worse. Like I said I don't care if you are freaking Michael Schumacher driving the way you were is just plain stupid.

BTW this was never done. When I got in your face, you had very little to say. I figured you got the point....I guess not.:nonono:

Next time we are at the dragon, go drive like an ass BY YOURSELF. And HOPEFULLY you won't hurt anyone else.

Nobody makes you drive like an idiot....you do that on your own JUDGEMENT!:nonono:

Leaving yourself little room puts EVERYONE in danger. You don't know how the other driver is going to react. Having someone radio to say it is okay to pass still leads to dangerous situations....like it showed.:nonono:

You not caring is what puts innocent lives in jeopardy or even worse. Like I said I don't care if you are freaking Michael Schumacher driving the way you were is just plain stupid.

BTW this was never done. When I got in your face, you had very little to say. I figured you got the point....I guess not.:nonono:

Next time we are at the dragon, go drive like an ass BY YOURSELF. And HOPEFULLY you won't hurt anyone else.
Whatever.

I had little to say to you in person because I didn't see the need for the junk to be argued about or anything else. I still don't see the point in why it was brought up again.

Don't worry about me, worry about yourself. I am not going to wreck into somebody and I don't care if you believe me or not. I don't care if you want me to drive 5mph or 50mph. I don't care if you're at the dragon when I'm there or not. Believe it or not, I don't want to wreck or cause anybody else harm.

You're a fairly cool guy, but I am not going to apologize or gonna act the way you want me to on here when YOU (and rodger) are bringing crap up again that has no reason to be brought up.

Like I said, do you really think I always drive like that. Do you think I would be alive? I guess you think I'm some sort of retarded incompetent fool the way you're preaching to me. I know right from wrong, safe from dangerous,etc. So just stuff it. Or continue on your with your preaching about something that happened in the past. Whatever makes you feel good. It won't change ANYTHING. Get it?

Last edited:
i could tell.
did you even break 35mph?
i can understand the different views in this conversation/argument/whatever ya wanna call it. but damn. i do what i do. you do what you do. if i wreck because of my mis-calculation thats my fault. stop and help, or keepin going. some people can drive crazy as hell and kno EXACTLY what they are doing. others...well a-dont push the envelope b- dont kno WTF they are doing. learn from your mistakes.

i could tell.
did you even break 35mph?
i can understand the different views in this conversation/argument/whatever ya wanna call it. but damn. i do what i do. you do what you do. if i wreck because of my mis-calculation thats my fault. stop and help, or keepin going. some people can drive crazy as hell and kno EXACTLY what they are doing. others...well a-dont push the envelope b- dont kno WTF they are doing. learn from your mistakes.
I can understand your point of view. BUT there are places to learn and practice where if you do mess up you are not endangering other people.:shrug:

AS far as speed I was going faster than you think....day was too much traffic, and the night I wasn't trying to lose the women.

You want to see me drive for real, make it to SZ.:laugh:

Last time I went to the Dragon with Ross the only complaint I had was somebody (other than Ross) hitting the brakes too much. ;)

It was fun, I never felt in danger or that I was putting anybody else in danger as we all had control of our cars at all times & there was plenty of safety margin - especially when we were using the radios to notify of traffic. Worked out well I thought.

I made noise going around a few (most) corners, but I'm not sure if it was my tires squealing or the pavement screaming... :shrug: Besides, I was doing that on purpose, 'cause I like the sound. :laugh:

Back