• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle All-Ford Nats '07 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll set a fine example for CEG, I promise...

Besides, how do they know what group I'm with if my face is getting intimate with the toilet?

Last edited:
Sounds like a good time to post a picture! :)

Pen.jpg

Oh boy. :laugh:
I can see two of our members not showing up to the fairgrounds due to being passed out.
Don't worry Glenn, we'll take care of the camera for you. :D

Oh boy. :laugh:
I can see two of our members not showing up to the fairgrounds due to being passed out.
Don't worry Glenn, we'll take care of the camera for you. :D

Wait we cant drink at the fairgrounds? Or we just cant get caught?

You can drink at the fairgrounds but if you are intoxicated they will throw you out.
I was thinking that you both would be so hung over that you wouldn't show up at the fairgrounds, you'd both be passed out somewhere.

LMAO! Blame it on Geoff. :)

I know they don't allow glass but maybe if we stay under the tent, they don't care as much? :shrug:

All I know is that every year I have a case of something in bottles that we bring with us.

Yeah, I understand it too. Who wants to shred a tire on broken glass? It just never occured to us till the guard said something. Looks like cans FTW! :laugh:

Brett, i doubt she meant you!:laugh:
You have obviously never seen my drunk posts... They get pretty bad some times. lol If any of you have facebook you can see some of my ... interesting .. pix

No silly, I didn't mean you Brett. I was referring to the fact that there is no glass bottles allowed at Carlilse. I meant...some people are idiots and would break the glass on the fairgrounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back