• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle All-Ford Nats '07 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
What hotel is everyone staying at this year?

I'm going to look around at some other hotels and see what I find. Only nice thing about the Clarion is the gazebo. When it rains we have a cool place to hang out, shoot the breeze and throw back a few without getting wet. :D

I'll let you know what I find.

ha i dont need a hotel i live close so finally i beat you all at sumthing!!!

You may live close but you have to get up pretty early to beat me there. ;) :laugh:

Glad to see that you will be joining us this year. :cool:

Post this over in New England too, I know a few people that wanted to go. It's always good to get the word out!

If all works out, Im in!! I was already prepping for Carlisle tonight. :laugh:

I put my window sticker that came with the car in a plastic sleeve so I could hang it from the hood. Im also going to bring some other Contour paraphernalia with me. ;)

Can't wait!

Preparing early, good idea.
It's always nice to see Contour paraphernalia. :)

how many people came from ceg last year? when i went on friday there were only like 7-8 tours there

Don't quote me on the exact numbers , but IIRC there were just under 25 Contiques registered to the CEG last year ('06) - about 30 in '05 - around 25 in '04 & '03 - about 20 in '02 - and several less each year prior . Basically , it grew each year until last year . Hopefully we can pull off another 25+ year in '07 !

how many people came from ceg last year? when i went on friday there were only like 7-8 tours there

We had:
Me
You ;)
Allen
Brian (Checker'd SVT)
Tom
Paul
Scott (getsum111)
Lars
Doug
Ryan
Brian (Brapple)
Matt R
Pete
Scott D
Caleb
And the guys from Ontario

IIRC, we had three that were registed and didn't come: Jason, Steph and Mark.

Did I forget anyone?

Mike (parkedcar) was going to go but had to go to his gf's family funeral.

There wasn't too many people Friday or Sunday, but a ton during the afternoon Saturday.

That's right, I forgot about Mike. Sorry.
Let's hope he gets his car up and running again for Carlisle 07.

Allen will probably post the online application as soon as he gets it. He's pretty good about that.:laugh: On a side note, Allen, I was watchin' a mazda miata series race the other day on Speed, and they were talking about the character Buddy Palumbo.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back