• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle All-Ford Nats '07 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy Palumbo

Hard-core CEG'er
How's THIS for early notice ?!?! I just got the early registration papers in the mail , and thought I'd pass it along ASAMFP .

As always , the Carlisle All-Ford Nationals are being held the first weekend of June .
The official dates are June 1-3 , 2007 .
The pre-registration cost is $30 (before Feb.28)

This year will celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Mercury Cougar , and there will be a reunion of the Mach 1 Mustang . More info on the show later ...

I'm so ready for this. As always, it's a great weekend. If anyone hasn't made it before, you really should come out and meet the northeast people. We're much nicer to our fellow CEG'ers than those EGL folks!:laugh:

get that pre-registration form online and I will send it in .... but hopefully I get one in the mail also ...

so after last year are arrangements for food/tent going to change?

We'll be there...there has been some discussion on past meets how to do the food and tent for Carlisle '07, but I don't think anything was officially decided. I might be down for just charging people at the "door," however...

I'm registered already. Two cars for the Contour Enthusiasts Group, 23 to go. ;)

We need the tent to protect us from the rain and the sun.

BrApple - Brian
Luca - me
Joel4Prez -Steph
Redneckboarder - Jon
Juspifool - Mark
Wa2Tuff - Tom

19 to go.

MAYBE:

GTO Pete - Pete

Last edited:
senior week or nationals??? whats a boy to do!!!

Im thinking Carlise

Me too. :)
You'll have lots of fun.

When you register you MUST register under the group name: Contour Enthusiasts Group. For us to get credit for your registration in has to be spelled out, using "CEG" doesn't work for Carlisle. We need 25 people to get the tent.

Last edited:
Good point , Christine - to remember "Contour Enthusiasts Group" on the form :idea:

As it gets closer , we'll iron out all the details about the tent & whatnot . I don't think we made the 25 car cutoff this past year :cry: , so we'll have to take up a collection for the tent before hand (we haven't had to worry about that for a while , have we ?) . We NEED the tent , that has been proven in the past (no doubt) , so we'll have to cough up the $$$ for it , unless we get 25 pre-registered .

The last two years, my brother and I drove out in a downpour, then, after we get the tent set up, it's nice the rest of the weekend.:confused: We're getting pretty good at setting up while nearly drowning.:laugh:

ill probably be going if i can get the tune done for the turbo. the motor is already done, i just have to go back to detroit to fire it up since im on break now. maybe ill be the only one there with a 3.0L tubo.... hoping.....

Yeah I'm thinking I should probibly go this year, since I didn't last year. Anyone want to get a caravan going from the west side of the state? Any word on where everyone is staying too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back