• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle All-Ford Nats '07 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
hotels

hotels

anybody have a list of hotels nearby or someplace the other ceg'rs are staying. i wanan mingle a lil but but im not 21 yet which really sux.

I guess I screwed myself with my state taxes though. Last year my state return was $1, so I didn't send in that one form...(I did my taxes online). So they sent me the form 3 times, and I just kept forgetting. Then I got a notice saying I couldn't file my state taxes online. THEN I got a paper that they want me to send in, in case I owe money. So...they spent probably $30 trying to make me claim $1. Now I have to try and get someone to do my state taxes. Lol.

Add me to the growing list. I just signed up.:cool:

Added. See my first post on the first page for the updated list.

I will continue to update as people register. If I happen to forget to add someone please let me know.

6 down, 19 to go.

Added. See my first post on the first page for the updated list.

I will continue to update as people register. If I happen to forget to add someone please let me know.

6 down, 19 to go.
Chris,

Thought: You could add a "Maybes" list and add me to it as possibly the lone CAP CEG representative. :help:

Chris,

Thought: You could add a "Maybes" list and add me to it as possibly the lone CAP CEG representative. :help:

I hope you can make it!

I added a "maybe" list and put your name under it. :( I sure hope I can remove your name from that "short" list!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back