• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Can someone photoshop these wheels on my car please?

They are. They're horrible. Kinda put myself in a spot where I couldn't be picky....you know like by selling my only set of wheels and then immediately buying another set with a 3 month wait....lol

Gotta say I think those wheels look pretty decent on there. Why are they temporary?

I just won't have a use for them once the TD's I ordered arrive. If I liked them I'd keep them as a spare set but these were purchased out of necessity, not desire.

haha I have no idea, I bought them second hand. I don't even know the brand name off the top of my head. But hey they're round!

oh dear I'm impatient

7755468998_08e2d1a500_b.jpg

Making progress on parts
7755469074_45a8d9a1f2_b.jpg

•••• a duck! They don't clear my brakes arrrrgh

future reference: Those with the 12.2" Wilwood BBK....just get 17's. Because if Ultraleggeras don't clear, nothing will

16x7 +42

Luckily I haven't paid for them yet, just made a deposit and borrowed one to test fit. With a 10mm spacer they would clear, but ehhh

•••• a duck! They don't clear my brakes arrrrgh

future reference: Those with the 12.2" Wilwood BBK....just get 17's. Because if Ultraleggeras don't clear, nothing will

Yea most of those big brake kits will tell you that you'll need 17" or bigger wheels to run them. My Baer's barely clear my 17's as it is. Probably have 1/8" clearance to the rim from the caliper.

Yeah my eaps clear 1/4" all around with the pbr calipers. My new wheels ( cat is out of the bag) clear by 3/8" or more. They are also 17's but used to be advertised as bbk friendly. I would love to see a car slammed on 16's with a friendly offset, but I wouldn't do it if I had some nice ones going on shortly.

Yeah my eaps clear 1/4" all around with the pbr calipers. My new wheels ( cat is out of the bag) clear by 3/8" or more. They are also 17's but used to be advertised as bbk friendly. I would love to see a car slammed on 16's with a friendly offset, but I wouldn't do it if I had some nice ones going on shortly.

Pics?

+32 will flush it out way better. Do it.

And let me get those RRs off you ;]

If those H&R spacers weren't so damn expensive I would, I can't justify spending too much money on what ultimately is going to be a back up set of wheels. And those RR's are yours as soon as I yank 'em off lol

Yeah my SVTF's didn't have much clearance either, but with the 1/4" spacer they were fine.

+187691236923652

16x7 +42

Luckily I haven't paid for them yet, just made a deposit and borrowed one to test fit. With a 10mm spacer they would clear, but ehhh

Makes sense. I was gonna say, the 17" BBS RX's I bought off of you cleared my 13" Baer setup without spacers.

Back