• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OK, we didn't kill the entire car..... trailer project

this is awesome!! i really cant stop laughing i stared at the pic for like 5 mins lol. you going to put post 98 sail panels on the trailer?

so awesome
Those wheels are gorgeous on your car. Putting a set on the trailer is just fantastic.
Well done.

I'm so glad I get to see it in person.
haw haw to all you suckas that aren't going to SZ this year. :p

haw haw to all you suckas that aren't going to SZ this year. :p

They have no idea. Sat. is going to own so hard. ;)

Anywho. Here are some other trailers ppl have done.

542853869_f22eb9fd52.jpg

214445427_382928143d.jpg

754388083_cb1aa57c28.jpg

2716515123_ec61dc047f.jpg

custom-trailer.jpg

3517095129_24c8d00bf0.jpg

vw-beetle-trailer.jpg

trailer.jpg

I don't know what to say! HAHA, nice pics todd - my fave is the blue minivan. That thing is low and looooong, very hard to manuver I bet. That double trunk thingy is wierd:crazy: and the green machine would be fun as heck to drive around, love the color:D.

Things I will have done for SZ:
-post98 sails
-exhaust tips
-most of the interior

maybe:
-VW roof mount antenna
-reverse lights
-3rd brake light
-interior light and power
-black lug nuts
-window tint

Thanks guys. It was fun doing this and will be even more fun taking it to shows. See yaz at SZ! :laugh:

I like this better than the ones you posted Todd.

That's too easy. Trailers made out of a truck are the easiest to build because there isn't any sheet metal work to do, just welding a hitch bar to the frame... :nonono:. I see them all the time and the one you posted doesn't match the one pulling it so I give it a big FAIL!

That's too easy. Trailers made out of a truck are the easiest to build because there isn't any sheet metal work to do, just welding a hitch bar to the frame... :nonono:. I see them all the time and the one you posted doesn't match the one pulling it so I give it a big FAIL!

Who cares if it's easy. The lines match the XJ perfectly and the only thing not the same is the color. I do believe in the thread it was from, he was still in the process of finishing it. Just like you took it out on the Impala when it wasn't finished. Does that mean you having it out a few times means it was a pile of fail till you got it painted? :shrug:

Who said anything about talent?

Because there's just so much talent in following a line with a die grinder right?

Back