• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Can someone photoshop these wheels on my car please?

Yeah I wish they were wider, but I love the look of a fat 5 spoke wheel on a SVT. Either way I'd still run a 225/45/17 so it works for me. I can always use spacers to flush them out.

Those ESM's look sick but I'm not sure if I'm sold on the color.

How about.......?
G8-ESM004-2.jpg

G8-ESM004-1.jpg

That g8 looks really good also with those wheels. Sometimes the silver on silver to me just looks classy. It has a real clean mature look to it lol

Just special ordered these. Team Dynamics Pro Race 3's in silver. 17x7, +38 offset with a hubcentric bore :cool:

6238639546_b9f75c9389_z.jpg

Just special ordered these. Team Dynamics Pro Race 3's in silver. 17x7, +38 offset with a hubcentric bore :cool:

Why did you choose those specs, may I ask? Especially a custom ordered wheel. You can go wider and have a more flattering offset. Im curious thats all.

Glad you didnt get my esm 004s

lol...

Why did you choose those specs, may I ask? Especially a custom ordered wheel. You can go wider and have a more flattering offset. Im curious thats all.

Actually, one thing you couldn't customize was the diameter and width. 17x7 was the biggest you could get. I would have liked a 17x8 yes, but ultimately either way I'd run a 225/45 tire so the 17x7 works. I think a +38 will sit pretty nice without needing a spacer. I plan on running an ultra sticky compound (which typically run wide) and autocrossing on these, so fender clearance was important. As it is, I know I'm going to need a fender roll and I didn't want to have to do any more work than that. For shows and rolling rexxdoggy style, I already have a set of spacers I can throw on that'll make them sit almost perfectly flush.

Actually, one thing you couldn't customize was the diameter and width. 17x7 was the biggest you could get. I would have liked a 17x8 yes, but ultimately either way I'd run a 225/45 tire so the 17x7 works. I think a +38 will sit pretty nice without needing a spacer. I plan on running an ultra sticky compound (which typically run wide) and autocrossing on these, so fender clearance was important. As it is, I know I'm going to need a fender roll and I didn't want to have to do any more work than that. For shows and rolling rexxdoggy style, I already have a set of spacers I can throw on that'll make them sit almost perfectly flush.

you will need to roll the rear to make it fit, you're right. I have 7J with +40 and it's cutting it close in the rear. My sidewall lettering is all gone. And I don't have a 225 tire. So the rear will need to be taken care of. The fronts should be fine, though.

Here you go... I photo chopped a wheel on your car as you requested. :laugh:

HARDY HAR HAR HAR:lol:

Gee, I hope the wheels I just ordered don't break the windows too. Do another photoshop for me and let me know what happens.

you will need to roll the rear to make it fit, you're right. I have 7J with +40 and it's cutting it close in the rear. My sidewall lettering is all gone. And I don't have a 225 tire. So the rear will need to be taken care of. The fronts should be fine, though.

Well you know what they say, if you ain't rubbin', you ain't.....flushin'? The TD 1.2's I had were about a +40 (w/ the spacer) too with a 215/45 with no rubbing, but I'm not *ahem* as low as you.

Back