• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

California Thread is dead.

I'm still getting my fence rebuilt from the wind storms back in October:cry: . I was on Call Xmas day and put in 12 hours answering down tree calls then. On Call this weekend and the wind is at it again.:nonono: :nonono: :nonono: just BAD MOJO!!!

im quiet enjoying the bad weather, mostly cuz it reminds me of home(SF bay yo!) with all the wind chill and such.

Anyone in SD know of good wreckers. I'm ready to go looking for a cheap pre 98 trunk lid.

If I had the spare cash I would like to buy it for my 17 yr old son, but a new clutch on the SVT, new dryer, wife car in body shop for repairs drained all of my extra funds.

Well because my dad just gave me $5k and I want to save up to get something new
so what do you plan on buying? your car actually didnt look half bad, but since you are selling it, you should put the black trunk back on the car and include the silver one in the deal.

Well I'm trying to get a RSX, celica, or impreza if I have enough. Why? Because I always wanted a small coupe and as for the impreza is similar to my dream car which is an Evo.

Last edited:
I live in timbucktoo compared to the rest of you guys :#. Closest "big" city if you want to call it that near me is Temecula. Sun City = Old people town

That place is growing by leaps and bounds. When I meet Chinaski last month It was like you never left Corona. It one big suburb down that 15 corridor from the 91. I remember the days when you had to use the old 74 to get to that area before the 15 was built south of the 91. oops now I'm really telling my age. :eek:

Back