• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

brake brackets: FSVT/SVT conversion kit

brake brackets: FSVT/SVT conversion kit

• Yes! I want both front and rear conversion kits to 300/280mm

Votes: 33 51.6%
  • Yes, but I'm only interested in the front FSVT 300mm kit

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Yes, but I'm only interested in the rear SVT 280mm kit

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • Interested but I can't do the work myself

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Interested but I won't buy because it looks too difficult

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, this is the list in order of payment received based on time. As I said, I'll preserve the order in each of the three categories, signed up, depost, and paid. Once you are paid in full you are set and you advance behind the last paid in full order. Deposits will run the same way.
This is what I'm tracking right now, please PM me if there are any issues with the names.

Rear Only

1. SVT SNOB --- Paid
2. OB1
3. SF-SVT
4. Todras

Both front and rears
1. CA SVT Driver - Paid
2. 98SVTC - Paid
3. Redlineracer12 - Deposit
4. Blackfoot - Deposit
5. Blast47
6. Frosty
7. Needmorespeed
8. 99CSVT#78
9. T-Red 98
10. SoopaCooga

Okay, Thanks for the payments. Here is the updated list:

Rear Only

1. SVT SNOB - Paid
2. OB1 - Paid
3. SF-SVT
4. Todras

Both front and rears
1. CA SVT Driver - Paid
2. 98SVTC - Paid
4. Blackfoot - Deposit
5. Blast47
6. Frosty
7. Needmorespeed
8. 99CSVT#78
9. T-Red 98
10. SoopaCooga

Well it does include shipping but to UK it will be a little bit more.
I will use the US Post Airmail and it shouldn't add much more then $10-$12 to the shipping.

So how about we set it at $313 to ship to UK?

I have a slight problem I really want these brackets but my headgasket has gone oil leaking down rear bank so i really need to get that fixed. Which means i'm not gonna be able to pay for these yet gasket kit for the top end is £270 (roughly $500) :( Could we sort some thing out :)

I have a slight problem I really want these brackets but my headgasket has gone oil leaking down rear bank so i really need to get that fixed. Which means i'm not gonna be able to pay for these yet gasket kit for the top end is £270 (roughly $500) :( Could we sort some thing out :)

You should be ok. As long as the people who have committed to this list go ahead and pay for their hardware, then I'll make this a regularly available item from here on out. You can buy later.

For one, you need to order gaskets from here in the USA. Talk to a guy on here who's screen name is "Buckshot" who deals in these engines.
You can get a whole top end gaskets set, head bolts, seals, etc, for about $300USD. Even shipped for $50 it would be probably around 190pounds shipped. I don't know, 70 pounds buys quite a bit of food... :laugh:

You should be ok. As long as the people who have committed to this list go ahead and pay for their hardware, then I'll make this a regularly available item from here on out. You can buy later.

For one, you need to order gaskets from here in the USA. Talk to a guy on here who's screen name is "Buckshot" who deals in these engines.
You can get a whole top end gaskets set, head bolts, seals, etc, for about $300USD. Even shipped for $50 it would be probably around 190pounds shipped. I don't know, 70 pounds buys quite a bit of food... :laugh:

Ok thanks :)

oh damn why can't it be that cheap here :mad: I doubt they would get here by the weekend anyway as the engine is being stripped this week :)

Okay guys, I'm not going to order anything until I get a couple more payments in.
Time's a wastin..... :shocked:
Here is the updated list for the day:

Rear Only

1. SVT SNOB - Paid
2. OB1 - Paid
3. SF-SVT - Paid
4. Todras

Both front and rears
1. CA SVT Driver - Paid
2. 98SVTC - Paid
4. Blackfoot - Deposit
5. SoopaCooga - Paid
6. Frosty - Sent
7. Blast47
8. Needmorespeed
9. 99CSVT#78
10. T-Red 98

Last edited:
sorry - asleep at the wheel!

Okay guys, I'm not going to order anything until I get a couple more payments in.
Time's a wastin..... :shocked:
Here is the updated list for the day:

Rear Only

1. SVT SNOB - Paid
2. OB1 - Paid
3. SF-SVT
4. Todras

Both front and rears
1. CA SVT Driver - Paid
2. 98SVTC - Paid
4. Blackfoot - Deposit
5. Blast47
6. Frosty - Sent
7. Needmorespeed
8. 99CSVT#78
9. T-Red 98
10. SoopaCooga - Paid

Okay thanks guys, got a few more in today! I will now order the parts.
Here is the updated list for this morning:

Rear Only

1. SVT SNOB - Paid
2. OB1 - Paid
3. SF-SVT - Paid
4. Todras

Both front and rears
1. CA SVT Driver - Paid
2. 98SVTC - Paid
4. Blackfoot - Deposit
5. SoopaCooga - Paid
6. Frosty - Sent
7. Blast47
8. Needmorespeed
9. 99CSVT#78
10. T-Red 98

Rear Only
1. SVT SNOB - Paid
2. OB1 - Paid
3. SF-SVT - Paid
4. Todras

Both front and rears
1. CA SVT Driver - Paid
2. 98SVTC - Paid
4. Blackfoot - Deposit
5. SoopaCooga - Paid
6. Frosty - Sent
7. 99CSVT#78 - Paid
8. Blast47
9. Needmorespeed
10. T-Red 98

Okay thanks guys, got a few more in today! I will now order the parts.
Here is the updated list for this morning:

Rear Only

1. SVT SNOB - Paid
2. OB1 - Paid
3. SF-SVT - Paid
4. Todras

Both front and rears
1. CA SVT Driver - Paid
2. 98SVTC - Paid
4. Blackfoot - Deposit
5. SoopaCooga - Paid
6. Frosty - Sent
7. Blast47
8. Needmorespeed
9. 99CSVT#78
10. T-Red 98

HEY Tom! Please don't forget that I have already paid for my set of Rear Brackets through Nautilus web site about 2 weeks ago...and I WAS on this list a few pages back, but somehow I was knocked off of it...

HEY Tom! Please don't forget that I have already paid for my set of Rear Brackets through Nautilus web site about 2 weeks ago...and I WAS on this list a few pages back, but somehow I was knocked off of it...

Who the hell are you? :shrug:

J/K.

If you paid through the website....you will get yours much sooner. I already have your brackets ready but I'm waiting on spacers.
Those brake payments through the website put me in a bind because paypal is bichin me out about not sending the product yet. I pulled the product from the website to prevent any more pre-eja... I mean pre-purchases before I have any in stock. lol

But seriously I had 3 people sneak in their purchases before I took it off the site. I actually shipped Mr. Flanagans complete hardware kit yesterday and there are two sets of rears to go. The only reason I could do that is because I had a few sets of spacers left from my last group buy as a reference. So long story short, you guys paid a bit more through the website but you will get them a few weeks sooner.
:cool:

I'm paid in full now. :)

Rear Only
1. SVT SNOB - Paid
2. OB1 - Paid
3. SF-SVT - Paid
4. Todras

Both front and rears
1. CA SVT Driver - Paid
2. 98SVTC - Paid
3. Redlineracer12 - Paid
4. Blackfoot - Deposit