• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anybody in Lower DE area ???

Bolt99SVT

CEG'er
Just thought I'd start a new thread to see if any new (or old) members on here live in Lower Delaware? (Sussex County, Kent County)...
I know "SVT 16yr old" lives in Dover:laugh: ...we've talked before.

But I'm just curious bcuz I've seen a few CSVTs lately around Georgetown and Milford, DE. ...mainly SilverFrost or Black...one T-Red in Milford.

I have a '98 SilverFrost CSVT with tinted windows and cheap mufflers.
I live in Milford, but work in Georgetown for DelDOT.

Frank

I'm in Lewes. I drive a green SE with unpainted kit. Yes, I know, it's embarrassing. :blackeye:

I'm from Dover, but at the moment I'm deployed to the middle east.

~Mike~

Cool man. What do you drive?

Good luck and stay safe over there.

Frank

The '98 SVT is my daily driver and the wife and I have a 2006 Mustang GT convertible done up to look like a '67 GT350. You won't see either of those cars floating around while I'm gone, though.

he's got a few toys. a mustang 350 and a ford fucus... :laugh: and a tred CSVT with a few TINY subtle mods.

Don't hate on the Focus, that thing is a hoot to drive :cool:

~Mike~

The '98 SVT is my daily driver and the wife and I have a 2006 Mustang GT convertible done up to look like a '67 GT350. You won't see either of those cars floating around while I'm gone, though.

~Mike~

That's cool man. Yeah, I'd love to see that Mustang...it sounds awesome!!

Frank

That's cool man. Yeah, I'd love to see that Mustang...it sounds awesome!!

Frank
22447017fa5d166a.jpg

~Mike~

oh damn!, i forgot i had those pictures still. LOL. i have some of our SVTs together...lol. wow, that was a LONG time ago.

WOW!!!:drool: That Stang looks amazing. I love those rims...really helps give it that vintage look.

Frank

Thank you! A lot of people don't get the rims, we get a lot of flak for the "fake brake discs". They're actually a one-off set by Wheel-Vintiques made to look like the optional Mag wheels from the '67 GT350. They used to sell them under the name MaRodder, but never actually cut any until we asked for them.

~Mike~

Thank you! A lot of people don't get the rims, we get a lot of flak for the "fake brake discs". They're actually a one-off set by Wheel-Vintiques made to look like the optional Mag wheels from the '67 GT350. They used to sell them under the name MaRodder, but never actually cut any until we asked for them.

~Mike~

That's cool, Mike. Yeah I like 'em alot!

Frank

Lower Delaware native with a 99 Contour SE here. I live in Lewes and work at the Georgetown airport.

Back