• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Back in the family...almost

I was in the market for a small hatchback so i would have a nice canvas to wrap.
Being that i'm taking my business in that direction, and i've completed my training, i wanted something that would look nice with a wrap.

ha! I knew it. The second I saw the pic of the car above, I thought "man, that looks like a nice little car to do a wrap on"

Damn dude, not bad at all. SVT focus's rock out man, they handle like a dream, now check out focaljet.com and focusfanatics.com there is a tuner called turbo tom on fanatics with a white auto reg focus thats in the 11's or 12's in the 1/4 mile I belive, it has a $5,000 lentek automatic in it. The car is insane, I got to see it in person a few years back.

DEFINITELY Check out focusfanatics.com I like it much better than focal jet. AND, if you ever have any questions on what mods to do, send me a PM, I know more about the focus than i do about the contour! I almost bought one but they were too expensive at the time.

I was looking at an a4 avant, but to find a nice one cheap enough wasn't so easy. Plus the focus will be cheaper to maintain, and the audi still has its issues that i just dont feel like dealing with.

Its only smoke!!!!!:shrug::laugh:

I really wanna see the wrap. I love those Euro Lights. Now im gonna have 2 plan a trip out there! You Suck!:mad:

- amyn

Back