• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

anti pet-peeves

dude ... that's way before my time. :p
I was born in 1984.
(though I guess Rockford Files counts as that as well... those were repeats)

I actually obtained the 3-2-1 Contact theme song while in college. It gave that tingly feeling down your back as I listened to the song, as I vaguely recalled my very earliest memories watching television.

LOL! @ your edit.

The Electric Company... one, two, three, four, five....

I guess you act mature beyond your years.
Ray gets that "compliment" all the time too. ;)
If it makes you feel any better, last year a coworker truly thought I was 26 at the least, despite our going to the same college and my graduation date (knowledge he knew). I blame the baldness.

PS Learn to spell. My name is not rour. :p

well I guess you act mature beyond your years.
Ray gets that "compliment" all the time too. ;)

Learn to spell. My name is not rour.

Yeah, cause you met me at he peak of matureness (that doesn't look like, but safari isn't complaining)

Thar, ye happy now. (edit of edit above)

Last edited:
matureness
maturity

my judgement came from your assertion that you have never gotten drunksick, and the [responsible] ownership of a child. :)

CRG, if you've never heard of Salute Your Shorts, you are seriously deprived. Best childrens show ever, second only to Wishbone.
saluteyourshorts2.gif

wishbonewithbooks.jpg

maturity

my judgement came from your assertion that you have never gotten drunksick, and the [responsible] ownership of a child. :)

CRG, if you've never heard of Salute Your Shorts, you are seriously deprived. Best childrens show ever, second only to Wishbone.

Thanks, I knew that just wasn't right!! SZ08 still the first time I've been drunk sick! PS having a child as no bearing on responsibility, sometimes the lack of is the cause of said child (not our case though). Speaking of only about 5 wks until #2 arrives...

:cry::cry:

come on... its not my fault im not like 60 years old

Hey, you have to act old around here to play:laugh:

Last edited:
CRG, if you've never heard of Salute Your Shorts, you are seriously deprived.

You scare me with the number of things you love that I love.
You and I should do a Salute Your Shorts marathon watching weekend. We'll have to send Mike down to LauraSVT's house or something because he'll think we're fruitcakes.

I had to laugh when I saw Eureka's Castle posted (dacker, I bet your kid would love that show).
It's a cute one for sure, but my sick brothers and I used to pretend they were singing "Eureka'sasshole" during the theme song. :eek: :nonono:
My parent's cannot be blamed for our behavior. We became twisted on our own.

Kim,
anytime. ;)
I have both seasons on DVD, obtained from a CEGer (can't remember who) via snail mail, whose friend recorded them on VHS way back in the day and transferred to DVD.
I'd buy them as soon as Nickelodeon actually sells them.

CRG .. you know how you watch a kids show as an adult and then wonder, 'how did I ever stand watching this crap?' This show is one of those rare gems that managed to retain its awesomeness even over the years. :)

hahaha... what are you talking about. i still watch nick and such... i cant stand cartoon netowrk anymore though. but a few shows i know aht you are talking about...

You scare me with the number of things you love that I love.
You and I should do a Salute Your Shorts marathon watching weekend. We'll have to send Mike down to LauraSVT's house or something because he'll think we're fruitcakes.

im coming too. best two shows ever. i still have an episode of eurekas castle on a cassette tape from when i was 5. i haven't seen salute your shorts in AGES. i didn't know it was out on dvd.

it's not on DVD. :(
I explained in previous post.
I'd buy it in a second if it was.

FWIW I just watched a few episodes tonight, the picture quality is not all there (what do you expect from VHS recordings :D ) and I cringe to think what it'd look like on a 60" tv.
But, the episodes themselves are still great.

maybe we'll schedule a meet, lol.

I do have all four Wishbone episodes that were available, purchased here.

never really cared for Eureeka's Castle.

Back