• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

1998 Ford Contour SVT for sale $1000

Black93fiveO

New CEG'er
I know I already have a post about this car, but I thought I would make it more clear that its actually for sale. I would like to have posted this in the classifieds, but it says I have to have 50 post before I can. I hope you guys dont mind me posting in here.

1998 Ford Contour SVT for sale
Black with midnight blue interior
100,600 miles

#1644 of 6535 made for that year
DOB: 06/05/1997

$1000 firm

The interior is in great condition. The outside has a dent in the left rear door. It was hit in a parking lot. There is a problem with the clutch so it doesn’t drive right now. The car worked great before the clutch problem. I think it’s the slave cylinder for the clutch. Its Michigan titled and needs a new catalytic converter. Because of California’s smog requirements and the car needing a cat, I am selling it as a non operational parts car. Im going back to Michigan soon and instead of fixing it, I’ve decided its better for me to sell it and lease a car.

Thanks,
Tony

Attachments

• 1998 Contour SVT.JPG
    1998 Contour SVT.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Back.JPG
    Back.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Front.JPG
    Front.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Inside.JPG
    Inside.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 0
i was gonna buy it but the shipping cost is to expensive. if it was closer i would def. get it:cry:

Yeah, The car has to be towed away. It will move through the gears when the car is off, but it wont go into gear when the car is running. The clutch petal has no pressure when you push down on it, so there is nothing disengaging/engaging

Yeah, The car has to be towed away. It will move through the gears when the car is off, but it wont go into gear when the car is running. The clutch petal has no pressure when you push down on it, so there is nothing disengaging/engaging

pm sent.......

Back