• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

3l turbo down for a nap for a bit.

Ok ok yall convinced me that I really need to come. I am gonna link up with Trey and Ob1 and get vader all ready and just drive that to sz this year. It will suck but yall are right, you havent ever seen my black car and this way I will save on renting a trailer and save alot on gas. Trey have no shiz ready when I pick you up, room will be tight though with 4 rims and tires, and a ton of other stuff in the car but we will be good to go man. Just let me know when yall wanna come down and work on vader and I will have the steaks and beers ready for yall.

good job on pulling your head out of your ass.
bigthumbup.gif

Yeah well I just needed to get past the pissed off stage and sleep some, then I realized sz was worth more than being pissed off and making a hasty decision.

Great to hear... hopefully you guys get in early enough so i can put you to work on my car! :D

Ok cool man, I will help putting on wheels,lol and shiney engine bits, the detailed stuff I will leave to the experianced and knowledgeable.

You're useless! Take the easy way out I see how it is, you won't even be here in time to help bagged sand. :troutslap:
-Mark

I wish I was going, then I could just buy some people some beer and they could change out the struts and springs on my car.......and help realign my bumper......and get me some new mufflers......and help repair my bumper.......and change out my blinker fluid.

You're useless! Take the easy way out I see how it is, you won't even be here in time to help bagged sand. :troutslap:
-Mark

Hey I can help a little, I can provide comic relief,lol I will punch myself in the junk and kick my own azz,lol hahahaha

I wish I was going, then I could just buy some people some beer and they could change out the struts and springs on my car.......and help realign my bumper......and get me some new mufflers......and help repair my bumper.......and change out my blinker fluid.

Sounds like you need to show up to the mods meet. :p

glad to hear u got the whoooas me chip off the shoulder and fix vader and go to SZ..she is feelin neglected anyways....sorry to hear about silver but that was bound to happen. Instigator on NECO had stage 2 axles that kept on snappin . he ended up sell his too. hope surfer is alive and kickin with the help of OB!....

you know i kid ryan

glad to hear u got the whoooas me chip off the shoulder and fix vader and go to SZ..she is feelin neglected anyways....sorry to hear about silver but that was bound to happen. Instigator on NECO had stage 2 axles that kept on snappin . he ended up sell his too. hope surfer is alive and kickin with the help of OB!....

you know i kid ryan

Yeah well this time once they come out, I am sending them to be cryoed like I should have in the first place. That will help ALOT with not breaking.

that's what you get for buying a car done by stazi :rolleyes: :nonono:

j/k! :laugh:

sorry to hear man. as Kim said, baby your car before the big meet people!

next year i may have to consider flying out there and partying with you guys. driving THAT far with today's gas prices is just :nonono: too much time and too much money.

Back