• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

'07 Carlisle All-Ford Nationals

SY7RUMNPROVVNRV2MD2MK3K7DZ5LX6QV.gif

Redneckboarder - we didn't make the 25 cars needed (at last years event) for the free tent this year :( . I'll have to foot the bill on my c.c & reserve the tent , then take donations to help cover the cost (cause I'm a poor mofo & can't tackile it all myself :( ) . IF we make the 25 cars at THISyears event , they will reimburse me for the tent , and we will be covered for NEXT year :cool: , but only if we make the 25 . At that point , any $$$ collected for the tent will go to cover food costs (which are ALWAYS MUCH MORE than $$$ collected :( ) .

Allen do you have any idea of the cost of the tent? If we only need 1 or 2 more cars it would be cheaper to register more contours then pay for the whole tent... ;)

Good to see you're planning on coming to the Carlisle show , TourEnvy :cool: . Should be a fun drive for ya . Where are you coming from ??? You should put it in your profile ... that's what it's there for :) . Hope to see you at the show/meet !

Redneckboarder - we didn't make the 25 cars needed (at last years event) for the free tent this year :( . I'll have to foot the bill on my c.c & reserve the tent , then take donations to help cover the cost (cause I'm a poor mofo & can't tackile it all myself :( ) . IF we make the 25 cars at THISyears event , they will reimburse me for the tent , and we will be covered for NEXT year :cool: , but only if we make the 25 . At that point , any $$$ collected for the tent will go to cover food costs (which are ALWAYS MUCH MORE than $$$ collected :( ) .

Im coming from Rochester (where I live), or Buffalo. It depends on if my bro will be bringing his Falcon. Is anyone Camping?

Scott, getsum111, camps.

You'd better come!

FYI: If you plan on camping at the fairgrounds, you should book your spot now, they fill up fast.

Last edited:
god... this is so tempting
Total Est. Time: 5 hours, 46 minutes

Total Est. Distance: 308.55 miles

Why don't you and TourEnvy meet up and caravan down together.

Also, when you register please let us know if you will be bringing someone with you!! I think it will be better to know this upfront. We'll need to know how many people will be attending so that we will be able to plan out how much food we need.

I've updated the list to reflect the people that will be bringing someone. If I didn't update you, let us know.

well in that case i may have one person with me, have to find out if the gf wants to come alone or not ...

:laugh:
I see that my pre-register speech last night worked. :D ;)

No busted up toes for you this year!

Back