• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

'07 Carlisle All-Ford Nationals

Buddy Palumbo

Hard-core CEG'er
Well , since our other Carlisle thread got ... off-topic , shall I say ;) - here's a brand new one . This thread will be kept on-topic or posts will be trimed out . This is a VERY important event for our local group & needs the utmost attention given . I will try to provide as much info here as possible . If you have any (on-topic) questions or comments , feel free to post away !

Let's try to make this the best Carlisle event yet !

The Carlisle All-Ford Nationals will be held on June 1-3 , 2007 .

You can pre-register by following THIS LINK . Click on the picture to view full size - right click - save as (onto your computer) . Once it's on your computer , just print out on your printer as normal . Print out that form & mail it in to the address on the form before February 28th , and it'll only cost you $30 , that's $5 off :cool: .

You can also register online by following THIS LINK . It will cost $35 to register online .

Either way you do it , register the club name as "Contour Enthusiasts Group" - i.e. NOT C.E.G. !! That's VERY important ! We need 25 people registered under Contour Enthusiasts Group to get our free tent in the showfield .

This year will mark the 40th anniversary of the Mercury Cougar and will see a reunion of the Mach 1 Mustang - should be really cool . If you've never attended , it's HUGE event !!

The list of registered attendees so far are :
  1. BrApple - Brian
  2. LUCA - Christine + 1
  3. Joel4Prez - Steph + 1
  4. Redneckboarder - Jon + 1
  5. Juspifool - Mark + 1
  6. Wa2Tuff - Tom + 1
  7. Buddy Palumbo - Allen + 1
  8. Pen_Two - Glenn
  9. Aaron 98 SE - Aaron + 1
  10. Checker'd SVT - Brian
  11. I8Rice - Jason
  12. 99 red SVT - Paul + 1
  13. TourEnvy - Evan + 1
  14. LauraSVT- Jared+ 1
  15. navyBRADse - Brad
  16. Theresa (a friend of Jared (LauraSVT)--she has a Cougar and will be parked with the Cougars. Thank you for registering with the CEG!!
  17. MY98SVTturbo- Alex + 1
  18. Pat (Glenn's step-father):cool:
  19. Chris06Fusion - Chris + 1
  20. Zee + 1
  21. Getsum111 - Scott + 1
  22. Shaggy - Chris
  23. Yamaha racer 686 - Ian + 1
  24. ilive4sports - Jeff + 1
  25. Greccoroman - Ralph
  26. Greccoroman's friend - Jessie
  27. FrenchblueC2 and Cobra - Kim and Mike
  28. LarsofVT - Lars

Will be there: not registered yet :

1. SVT_TEE - Tom + 1

The list of "maybes" are :
  1. GTO Pete - Pete
  2. RedliteSVT

TENT CONTRIBUTORS :
  • LUCA
  • BrApple
  • Buddy Palumbo
  • 99 red SVT
  • LauraSVT
If you've been missed , let us know ! We need to keep an accurate list . DO NOT WAIT till the last minute !!! REGISTER NOW AND SUPPORT YOUR CLUB !

More info & stuff will be added & updated as time goes along .

WE MADE IT!!!! :)

UPDATE:
I called the fairgrounds this morning to verify the 28 registered. They are telling me that they have 25 listed for our group. It was advised, by the woman at the office: "that everyone checking into the fairgrounds verify the club name and make sure credit is given to our club".
Also, registration is at the fairground gate (gate #3). There is no more online registration. The price to register is $45.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in. :cool:

Putting my registration form in the mail tomorrow.

Since I mailed my in, will I get any confirmation from Carlisle that they got it?

Good question! For all the "never before been to Carlisle" people:
Yes, after they receive your registration, you will get a confirmation card in the mail.
Keep it, you will need it when you get to the fairgrounds and check in.

Even if you register online, you will get a confirmation card in the mail.

I wanna see some of those "maybes" turned into "registered". Come on Paul, Ian and Glenn, register. ;) Pete, we'd love to see you again but understand if you can't make it.

fyi, if you happen to forget your registration card they can look it up in the computer and you will be good to go ...

yeah it happened to me last year ... :nonono:

its going in the glove box the next time I am down to the car ...

Thanks Brian. :) I was just coming back in to post that info.

Of course we don't mind Chris. It will be great to see you again and the Fusion too.

Alright, Ive printed off my registration, and If I pre register, at least you guys still get the tent if i cant go. I really have been wanting to go since 16 when i had my first Ford (Mustang). But I really didnt see it fit for 6 hr drive @ 3500-4000 rpms with a carbed HO motor with flowmasters and no radio. Now with the Tour is will be a fun drive. Give me a couple weeks to finalize, its hard to plan that far in advance.

Good to see you're planning on coming to the Carlisle show , TourEnvy :cool: . Should be a fun drive for ya . Where are you coming from ??? You should put it in your profile ... that's what it's there for :) . Hope to see you at the show/meet !

Redneckboarder - we didn't make the 25 cars needed (at last years event) for the free tent this year :( . I'll have to foot the bill on my c.c & reserve the tent , then take donations to help cover the cost (cause I'm a poor mofo & can't tackile it all myself :( ) . IF we make the 25 cars at THISyears event , they will reimburse me for the tent , and we will be covered for NEXT year :cool: , but only if we make the 25 . At that point , any $$$ collected for the tent will go to cover food costs (which are ALWAYS MUCH MORE than $$$ collected :( ) .

I registered also to help with the tent. I just hope to have the car in tip top shape by June. By tip top, I mean the $1000 quote I got to repair the exterior.

Off-topic, but does anyone know what color of the Krylon Fusion series resembles Silver Frost the best? I want to try and redo the interior trim pieces that were already spray painted.

Last edited:
Back