• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

'07 Carlisle All-Ford Nationals

You can run but you can't hide.

We'd forewarn Grant of the upcoming shenanigans. ;)

Just you wait. I'm ruthless when I'm drunk.

... and built like a stick figure , lol :D !!

I would have laughed if that made sense. I'm built like a stick when I'm sober too. :shrug:

:laugh:

Ruthless and a bit dense , apparently ;) ...

It means that you may be ruthless , but being built like a stick figure , you can't put up much of a fight (drunk or not) when you're going through a little Carlisle hazing !!

But, I'll be the one with impaired ability to make judgments. So I'll take more risks...like sleeping on the roof of the hotel. :laugh:

So how many people on the list have been there in prior years? It seems like a lot of people going this year (myself included) are first timers.

It seems like I'm a noob...but I'm kinda not lol. I've been there once before with my sister and my brother in law. (Desiblu87 and 3LPower (Derek))

It was awesome and I've wanted to go every year since....so I'm excited. Those of you who know Derek....he will be taking his Mach 1 this year so yeah.

Can't wait to see all you guys there

I think I remember you.
Was Derek's car silver? Desiblu87, was her car a pre 98?
I remember Ohio plates the first year I was at Carlisle.

Mach 1? :drool: I'll make sure to go check it out!!

I think I remember you.
Was Derek's car silver? Desiblu87, was her car a pre 98?
I remember Ohio plates the first year I was at Carlisle.

Mach 1? :drool: I'll make sure to go check it out!!

Yeah derek had a silver turbocoupe that year....and the DesiBlu87 car was a Blue 96 with gray sideskirts and such

Yep, I remember you guys. :)
I was talking with Desiree (sp) about her car for quite a while. And, I remember Derek's car too.

Yeah.....I was just the little guy followin them around everywhere lol. My tour is lookin pretty good.....its a 99 SE...and its gettin painted gunmetal next week. Its lowered like 3 inches up front and 2 or so in the back.....nice low sounding exhaust set up. Prolly tintin the windows a bt before carlisle to get the www.contour.org stickers in the windows.....and then i dono.....tryin to find some 16's or 17's

I do remember you also.

You're changing the color? Umm, gunmetal, I bet that will look hot! Shoot us some picts when it's done. Don't make me wait until Carlisle. ;)

How's Desiree? Is she coming along? I had a good time talking with her. :)

I look forward to seeing you again.

Come on people...REGISTER!!! We need 9 more to make the 25 and get the tent. You know you want to hang with us :cool: people. :D

Oh ima make you all wait....to suprise you when I roll up haha. Des is doin pretty good....she will be there this year....I'll make sure she stops by the tent.

ill register here soon

It's about time!

Oh ima make you all wait....to suprise you when I roll up haha. Des is doin pretty good....she will be there this year....I'll make sure she stops by the tent.

:( You're going to make us wait. :( I know it will be worth it! :drool:
Yes, make sure she stops by to see us. What's she driving now?

Hey guys, I got my CSVT Like a week ago Im really considering on coming. The car has a couple little things that need to be fixed i also need to post up pictures. I dont wanna yet because i have my HLights out cause of the Hightower. My friend lieks my car so much he might end up buying one to and we will see if we have another CEGer comin thru.

SO we have 2 more maybes.

^ Welcome to the CEG!

Congrats on the SVT! :cool:

Let me know when you register and I will add you to the "registered" list.

Good luck to your buddy, I hope he finds one also.

Hahaha yes it will be worth it. She's got a newer Mercury Mountaineer....its maroon with leather interior......pretty nice. She got it cuz she has 4 dogs to haul around now lol.

She will definately be stoppin by the tent

Oh yes welcome QBC to the CEG....you better be at Carlisle. Am I the only non-SVT contour there? Let me know. Do they still have the classes for non-SVT and SVT...if not please understand. I haven't been there since before I was even allowed to get my permit lol

Back