• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mini-meet/Get-together Jan 20th N. Attleboro MA

Dan, Kim, Mike...
i havent mapquested this yet or anything but if we go (its looking like a yes) we can meet you somewhere.
if we are heading down 495 or we could meet at hannafords again, or if we are taking adifferent route we can figure somehting out from there.

(=

Dan, Kim, Mike...
i havent mapquested this yet or anything but if we go (its looking like a yes) we can meet you somewhere.
if we are heading down 495 or we could meet at hannafords again, or if we are taking adifferent route we can figure somehting out from there.

(=

after you guys mapquest it and figure out your route let me know and ill see if i can meet up along the way

Dan, Kim, Mike...

(=

We're going to take 93 to meet Dan in Derry, then 93 S to 128 S. So we can meet you along 93 somewhere after 495. You know that area better than me, so you tell us where!

we could meet right off of my old exit if you want.
exit 45 river rd.
there is the hotel parking lot right there.

Looks like this might be a good turn out. I might have to join, depending with time I get home from work and take a nap. Getting up early sucks. Plus its not to far from me.

Looks like this might be a good turn out. I might have to join, depending with time I get home from work and take a nap. Getting up early sucks. Plus its not to far from me.

the more the better!...did you have your car for sale off of sumner st. in norwood awhile back? my old boss lived right by there and i saw a black one for sale a couple times

No, That was this kid i know. I have the other black one in town. The funny thing about that car that he sold, it that I was going to buy it before he did, I even offered the guy the check the same day.

Yeah, that. The (-: is typically indicative of a left-handed user smiling.

(Though I'm left-handed myself and only used it a few times.)

I'll be bringing everything I can find ... but first claim first serve, so the waterpump is yours!

hey, is it too late join this shindig? sorry been MIA for a while (busy with work and such) but it'd be nice to see everyone again and catch up on things

we could meet right off of my old exit if you want.
exit 45 river rd.
there is the hotel parking lot right there.

Sure, but isn't that north of 495. If you don't mind backtracking a bit to meet us. We could be there about 11:15.

Back