• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mini-meet/Get-together Jan 20th N. Attleboro MA

Mike, I recieved your message this morning and would love to join up with the gang. Looks like this Saturday is the day. Without looking through the whole thread, what time and location (address), is this little shin-dig happening at? Should be fun and looking forward to seeing Kim, yourself and Elky (Don't remember his real name), and the rest of the folks. Feel free to call me with the info too.

Matt, the meet is at cannondalemtb's place this saturday from 12:30 on. We're going to go out around dinner time to catch a bite to eat. Some of the people will be doing some maintenance too. Hope to see you there!!

173 Metcalf Road
North Attleboro, Ma

Does anyone want to meet up in NH and do the same thing we did when we went to RI. I believe it was Kim, Mike, Elky, and Goonz, oh yah myself.

We'll meet in NH then drive down to pick up Elky and Goonz and meet anyone else on the way.

I don't think I'm getting my old spring compressors back for a while, but I did win some off of Ebay for $20 !!! and hopefully they will show up before Saturday...will make the suspenesion work twice as fast!!

Plus I might have rear strut mounts to put in as well, but we'll see how fast Bill J. can get them here...

Oh, and I'll probably be there for 1 pm.

Can I get a cell phone # pm'd to me in case I get lost for some reason??
Sometimes the directions aren't very clear.

I've got some spring compressors. They are craftsman and were a little difficult to use, but they work.

Does anyone want to meet up in NH and do the same thing we did when we went to RI. I believe it was Kim, Mike, Elky, and Goonz, oh yah myself.

We'll meet in NH then drive down to pick up Elky and Goonz and meet anyone else on the way.

im at a big maybe leaning towards not comming, I get outa work at 3 but then it'll be too late and its like an hour drive from manch vegas to attelboro..:blackeye:

Actually it's closer to a 2 hour drive to Attleboro, unfortunately.
If you left work at 3, you'd probably be down in time to eat with us at least.

Actually it's closer to a 2 hour drive to Attleboro, unfortunately.
If you left work at 3, you'd probably be down in time to eat with us at least.

exactly, it wont be worth it then :cry:

I don't know where Po lives but he is coming after 3 ...

so NE-CEG isn't worth it? I drove 6 hours to see my grandparents when I was last in Florida to visit for just 4 hours and that was after working from 8 to noon, getting up at 6 am on a Sunday!

so NE-CEG isn't worth it? I drove 6 hours to see my grandparents when I was last in Florida to visit for just 4 hours and that was after working from 8 to noon, getting up at 6 am on a Sunday!

shut up Brian you know what I mean..lol

Hey Po, think youcan bring that ash tray for the Mystique? If you wanna bring the license plate bracket, I don't need it but someone else might want it.

I don't need the prop rod or the seal for the hood. I have that from my parts car.

It'd be nice to see you, Haroon, but I don't blame you if you decide not to go.

I know, I havent seen you guys for while. But if I do come, I'll get there at like 5 and by then it will just be too late cause usually after work im cranky and hungry

Tony: Yeah, I've been kinda delinquent on getting you those parts... :eek: No problem -- I was actually happy to see your name on the attendee list since it will save me the hassle of wrapping everything up as well as a trip to the post office. I also found two Ford rear brake hoses -- do you need those for your rear disc brake conversion? I had bought them when I was replacing the rear struts, in case I ruptured the hoses in the process.

Goonzy: A meet just ain't the real deal without you, man. That said, it is a bit far to drive from Manchester...

Hey Po, think youcan bring that ash tray for the Mystique? If you wanna bring the license plate bracket, I don't need it but someone else might want it.

I don't need the prop rod or the seal for the hood. I have that from my parts car.

Yup, bumpers are on, just waiting to take the sideskirts to a shop for paint, get matching mesh, install the fogs(Have to wire them up properly since I didn't have stock fogs before), and then fill the exhaust holes out with a yummy borla.

Wow, im gonna feel like the odd one out. I have nothing to install on my car. If someone wants to give me something, like a freebie that is welcome too!!:D

Back