• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mini-meet/Get-together Jan 20th N. Attleboro MA

i have been meaning to suggest an F1 trip since i got a license for my birthday last year and have yet to go.
i even had buddy passes(they expired last week), oops.

Maybe we could all go to dinner and then whoever wants to continue on the F1 Boston can do that. I think it would be a good time if we all went. It's just too bad that Racing America in Foxboro went out of business because it's only 20 minutes away. F1 is about 40.

Does that sound good? Or should we just scrap the F1 idea?

F1 is gonna be kind of a haul. I mean once I drive out there to your place I kinda don't want to drive to far away after that. Especially since I'll still have to drive home. It's not even guaranteed that we'll get in enough races to make it worthwhile anyways. I say K.I.S.S.(Keep It Simple Stupid) that always works best. Plus after I finish eating I don't want to be tossing myself sideways in a go-kart at 30mph, even if it is to whoop your ass Cannon, lol.

F1 is gonna be kind of a haul. I mean once I drive out there to your place I kinda don't want to drive to far away after that. Especially since I'll still have to drive home. It's not even guaranteed that we'll get in enough races to make it worthwhile anyways. I say K.I.S.S.(Keep It Simple Stupid) that always works best. Plus after I finish eating I don't want to be tossing myself sideways in a go-kart at 30mph, even if it is to whoop your ass Cannon, lol.

That's a lot of talk there. Are you sure you can handle it?

And like I said, maybe just the ones that want to go can. Such as those that live around here and North of here (such as Elky).

If I come up really early does anybody have a compressor to help put on my front struts? Or is that gonna be too much of a project to do at your house cannon? I'm not even sure we'll need a compressor just need some hel p putting on the front struts.

If I come up really early does anybody have a compressor to help put on my front struts? Or is that gonna be too much of a project to do at your house cannon? I'm not even sure we'll need a compressor just need some hel p putting on the front struts.

What do you mean, is it too much of a project? I have one side of a two car garage to use and a large driveway. Also, my buddy that lives right down the street (literally) has a compressor in his garage and would definitely let you use it. I will ask him tomorrow though. As long as you bring tools... anything is possible (=

WILL be there:
1. cannondalemtb
2. 2000myst and bro
3. aircougar

MIGHT be there:
1. Rouar
2. Goonz

I have done front suspension a few times, so I would be glad to help... do you have spring compressors? I have a set, but they are at a friends house, and he's in S.Carolina for a while!!

What is the earliest that we can start showing up??

and I won't be able to do F1, since I live about an hour away...

I am supposed to work until 12, but I can see if I can get out earlier if people would like to come earlier. But as of now, I would be able to be home by about 12:15. And if anyone plans on coming via 495, my work is right on the corner of 495 and route 1, so you could follow me to my house from there.

I have done front suspension a few times, so I would be glad to help... do you have spring compressors? I have a set, but they are at a friends house, and he's in S.Carolina for a while!!

What is the earliest that we can start showing up??

and I won't be able to do F1, since I live about an hour away...

NICE..I know who to call for when I swap out my springs this early spring :)

is the F1 idea still being tossed around?? i love that place, ive had my licence for the past 3 or 4 years so i would def. be down for some racing, but either way ill be there

Yeah I have spring compressors. So I guess this project is gonna go down.:eek: Sweet!

Ahhh suspension work on the tour.

HPIM0249.jpg

Back