• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

July 25th Get together

hey guys! :) been outta the loop for awhile now, wanted to say hi! just sold my CSVT to my older bro on monday :( but i want another one baaaaaaaad...so ill be keeping my eye out just wanted to give a quick update and ill try to make it to this meet to say whaaaaat up :)

oh snap!

..oh wait..i do that too. :blackeye:

I'm going to start not agreeing to come anywhere and then just showing up so that everyone is surprised and elated when I do. And if I don't, then I won't feel bad either!
I should do that. Just there'll be a pitchfork-weilding mob if I ever do:laugh:

well...
that might change to a little later
butnot much, maybe 12:00-12:30
i will know for sure friday

Either way, you're not going to be there. We're only going to be around from noonish until 3 or 4 anyway; we have to make it to Syracuse by 9. It's a ????ing Contour, it'll be broke again the next day. :)

ok, so i went and looked at the truck today and i am still hard over it.
so i will be hitting the auction.

i will be heading to the auction for 8:00AM and then to the airport to pick up the boys and girl.
then right back down to bridgwater for the auction.
this auction usually goes very fast so i am hoping to be out of there by 11:00 and back home by 12:00

so if people want to swing by around noon that would be great.

ok, so i went and looked at the truck today and i am still hard over it.
so i will be hitting the auction.

i will be heading to the auction for 8:00AM and then to the airport to pick up the boys and girl.
then right back down to bridgwater for the auction.
this auction usually goes very fast so i am hoping to be out of there by 11:00 and back home by 12:00

so if people want to swing by around noon that would be great.

Are you sure you don't want someone else to pick them up tomorrow?

Back