• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

July 25th Get together

ElKy

Has Nutz Bigger than Yours. Want Proof?
On July 25th Hetfield and Pole will be coming out here to pick up SVT #1900.
i figured it would be a good opportunity for some people to get together for a couple hours and maybe have some burgers and stuff before they head back to the land of cheese.

i will be picking them up just after 9AM and they plan on departing by 4pm.
so if people want to stop by my place after 11am that would be cool.

let me know if you would be stopping by so i can get a head count for burgers and stuff.

There is a possibility I will be camping that weekend. If not, I'm there.

well if I take my wheels back Ian isn't going to be able to go anywhere so he would have to catch a ride up for this over anything else :help:

:laugh:

well if I take my wheels back Ian isn't going to be able to go anywhere so he would have to catch a ride up for this over anything else :help:

:laugh:

Then tell Roger to finish powdercoating them :laugh:. I may steal my wheels back on Thursday and finish stripping at my house. It's tough to find time to work on them together. I feel bad using your wheels Brian, lol.

just clean them up before you return them and it will be all good. your going to need some 'bar keepers friend' to get them clean btw ...

No idea what you're talking about lol. I have some wheel cleaner at home I can use. The wheels are NASTY! :laugh:

Way to thread hijack, btw. Typical CEG fashion.

Unfortunately, not this time...

The 24th is my 21st, so i'll prob be hungover for one thing and i'll be at mohegan sun losing all of my money.:crazy:

Another party? You couldn't skip one to hang with us on our 2200 mile weekend journey? And I thought you were one of the cool CEGers. Damn.

Well I already told my friend I'd be going, plus I already paid the money I owed for it! But that excuse doesn't beat Dan's. Dammit.

at least Ian shows up to meets without last minute back-out excuses...

oh snap!

..oh wait..i do that too. :blackeye:

I'm going to start not agreeing to come anywhere and then just showing up so that everyone is surprised and elated when I do. And if I don't, then I won't feel bad either!

Back