• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle All-Ford Nats '07 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
and where are the people signing up for Spring Zing :nonono:

:laugh:

Yeah, I'm working on it. ;) I need to make sure my dog sitter is going to be available before I sign up.

and where are the people signing up for Spring Zing :nonono:

:laugh:

Yeah, I'm working on it. ;) I need to make sure my dog sitter is going to be available before I sign up.

And I'm getting my post-holidays finances in order :( . I AM going , and WILL be signing up in the VERY near future . Not gonna miss it - missing SZ-06 was an unavoidable (and unfortunate) incident .

And I'm getting my post-holidays finances in order :( . I AM going , and WILL be signing up in the VERY near future . Not gonna miss it - missing SZ-06 was an unavoidable (and unfortunate) incident .

sweet, just wondering :cool:

HEY! i actualy may come to Carlisle this year. Im closer then ever, hopefully by then i will be rocking a car worthy of going. If not maybe ill limp up there in the 95 SE or trick my house-mate into going and bring his pimp (jokingly) sable.

HEY! i actualy may come to Carlisle this year.

Yeah! :cool:

You may live close but you have to get up pretty early to beat me there. ;) :laugh:
I can personally attest to that one!

Oh, and no one beats Lars to the Carlisle Fairgrounds, no one! I can't even get up early enough to beat him there.
I roll through the gates and look up on the hill...Lars is there already.

All three days. You will get a sticker for your windshield when you check in on the first day, that entitles you to admission all three days.
You get a goodie bag too when you check in.

Last edited:
I cant wait to bring the SVT up this year!

We'll be looking forward to seeing your SVT this year. :cool:

I'm going to try and go. I won't make any promises though.

We understand but still hope you can make it.

The goodie bag always has some cool stuff in it.:cool:

Stoner products. ;)

If I go for more than one day, I am most certainly drinking. ...heavily.

Just don't get us kicked out of the fairgrounds. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back