• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The "OFFICIAL" 2009 Fall Dragon Run Thread!

Yes Sir!

Yes Sir!

Ill Be there count me in. Ill prolly run through on saturday an run into yall.

I'm still planning on coming. But can't be completely garanteed till it gets closer. If I don't get a cabin, ill just crash in the car. I don't sleep much anyway.

I'm still planning on coming. But can't be completely garanteed till it gets closer. If I don't get a cabin, ill just crash in the car. I don't sleep much anyway.

They should have those real cheap cabins available or you could crash with someone who doesn't mind having you in their cabin, Caney Creek will provide the person with a cabin a cot, then you guys can figure out what's fair to pay towards the nights stay:cool: The more the merrier for sure!

Ill Be there count me in. Ill prolly run through on saturday an run into yall.
Sweet man, Be nice to meet you as I have already met your brother lol. He came to look at a cougar I was selling a while back that needed an engine.

Memo to the new guys, if you get a cabin for the weekend with us or even for one night, make sure you add yourself to the list for reservations over in our post for cabin reservations, thanks:cool:

We've got room for more people, so welcome aboard!

i guess i should spend the time and install the gutted manifolds i have and optimize the spare y-pipe soon so its done before i go back to school. :crazy:

Don't forget the MIL eliminators and resonaters with those gutted exhaust manifolds, trust me, I know:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Its almost to start the countdown to the trip, can you guys believe it:cool:

Even though he isn't on the list, Hectour's buddy Jerry with his EVO MR is still on scedule to make the run with us and has experience on the Dragon:cool: I believe he's bringing his wife and daughter, so the girls could have some company if Erin decides she'd rather shop than run with the boys! Speaking of that though, everyone is welcome on the run ofcoarse, girls and boys:laugh:

Any info on the Devils Triangle yet:shrug: Since we can't go to Gatlinburg that weekend we wanna do this run, plus we're all noobs on this road, so that should be interesting!

Any info on the Devils Triangle yet:shrug: Since we can't go to Gatlinburg that weekend we wanna do this run, plus we're all noobs on this road, so that should be interesting!
its a pretty straighforward loop and it starts right by my house lol. My anniversary was this week and we have a cabin in Gatlinburg for the weekend starting today. Next weekend I am going to try and make it out to run this and see what all the hype is.

its a pretty straighforward loop and it starts right by my house lol. My anniversary was this week and we have a cabin in Gatlinburg for the weekend starting today. Next weekend I am going to try and make it out to run this and see what all the hype is.
Happy anniversary and thanks for the legwork Trey!

Back