• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2009 Carlisle All Ford Nationals

I don't think I'll have my swap buttoned up in time, much less everything broken in right. Plus I think my dad wants to take his truck up, so I won't have a driver for it.

hmm.... maybe i can drill the mounting holes in it today.... sand it and paint it by tonight.... should be ready.

yeah, it should be a fun show... im excited.

i want the paint to have a nice week or so to dry and cure... that way the rocks dont chip it like my front emblem is.
plus... i have to sand down part of it to make the front flat where the emblem attaches... idk if i need it though.

here is how it sits now. im painting it black. i would color match it but i dont want to spend a load of money for color match paint that wont really match anyways.

grille.jpg

is it a second grill? if so bring in in the trunk and install for the weekend at the show and then remove again after to prevent rock chips.

so I got this in an email today

Installation Alley at the All-Ford Nationals - June 5-7

While at the All-Ford Nationals taking in all of the blue oval excitement, you can upgrade almost every component of your FOMOCO vehicle. Contact our awesome installers ahead of the event to set up appointments and take advantage of their amazing show discounts.

I want to know what they will have for the contour :laugh: 3L swap anyone?​

It's at Carisle, they only do MUSTANGS!!! :shrug: :laugh:

so I got this in an email today

Installation Alley at the All-Ford Nationals - June 5-7

While at the All-Ford Nationals taking in all of the blue oval excitement, you can upgrade almost every component of your FOMOCO vehicle. Contact our awesome installers ahead of the event to set up appointments and take advantage of their amazing show discounts.

I want to know what they will have for the contour :laugh: 3L swap anyone?​

"excuse me, do you carry the Borla exhaust system for an SVT Contour?"

"NO! tell your group to stop asking! we don't have it!"

Aaaaaaaaaagh!!!!! So much still to do, very little time, plus a shoulder that is not cooperating.:nonono: Tried to detail the engine bay in between periods of the hockey game last night, but still need to install pedals, sweep out interior, gather items for camping, and pack.:crazy:

Have PT today after school, and Reanna graduates tomorrow night, so that takes up some more time. At least Reanna's is a good cause.

How many people asked the borla guy that weekend? :laugh:

We really need to do it again, see how many times they need to be asked.

I wonder if there will be more then one tempo guy this year? I felt bad because we had four non-svt, and none of us were up there, and he was the lone tempo ranger. :laugh:

Back