• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Happy Birthday 21st. xtascox!

Yes! Did I stutter!?

Although you pointed out Yuengling, which I mistakenly overlooked.

Yeah, I think you were stuttering or maybe it was "slurring". ;)

It's a good thing Rolling Rock has left Latrobe, the more that boycott it, the better. ;)

Miller Lite?
:help:

Bud is good for giving you a hangover.

I guess it's a good thing that I'm no longer a beer drinker. On occasion I will have a beer or three, especially when I8Rice is over. :D Remember the pizza dude Jason? :laugh: He's probably still wondering if we were serious that night.

So that's why I had such a bad headache the day after... :crazy:

You know, you guys are more than welcome to come help me fix everything that's broken on the cougar this summer and we can settle this beer debate in the process:cool::laugh:

I called him a lightweight in another thread. That's twice now he's been called that. :laugh:

I don't think so. We don't call him Big Paulie, AKA: Mr Big, for no reason. :D
He has special beer chugging skills. Yeah, that's right... special beer chugging skills.

I don't think so. We don't call him Big Paulie, AKA: Mr Big, for no reason. :D
He has special beer chugging skills. Yeah, that's right... special beer chugging skills.

I will eat you in a chugging contest!

she's right ;)...but "eat me?" come on, be prepared to be left sobbing on the floor complaining why your stomache hurts, sissy...besides, you'll probably leave half the beer on your bib...:laugh:

ALEX! You have to come up and hang out on Parade Day in Scranton. Bars are open at like 9 or 10 in the morning. We can get trashed all day!

Edit:

MARCH 14TH.

Back