• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

new pics of my car club for anyone who cares

95_Mystique

Hard-core CEG'er
As u may remember, this is wat we started with...
Picture080.jpg

and here is what we have now...
carclub040.jpg

Me, the president/ mechanic
carclub031.jpg

Cal, the vice/ electronics
carclub033.jpg

Brett, member/ detailer
carclub035.jpg

Sadie, member/ mechanic helper
carclub034.jpg

carclub025.jpg

carclub039.jpg

carclub019.jpg

Last edited:
um you guys look very young, like teens except for you and the chick. I like the cars except I gotta say those rimz look way to big on that saturn, but whatever floats his boat I guess. does that girls grand am have a quad 4 in it?

well, we're all 19 except my girlfriend is 17, almost 18. i think the rims are big for the saturn too. and the GA does have the quad 4 in it.

yea i know about comments, but she really does work on the cars, and she knows a lot, and try to keep the sexual comments semi appropriate...

The saturn is a nice car, but the rims could be an inch smaller. it does handle great and the acceleration is pretty good.

yea we're tight. we all met at McDonalds, we all worked there. started with me and Cal, then Brett kinda just poped in, then my gf and i met at work and started goin out, and well, she's a huge car nut too, so she joined for the hell of it.

have you ever had to work on your girls GA? I heard they where a pain in the butt to fix. also you guys should do a photo of all of you sittin next to your cars in one pic, that would be killa!

The Quad4's are really nasty to work on.

That S-series is pretty cool. I never liked the styling on the 3G as well, though. I think the 93-95 were the best-looking sedans Saturn released. But the LLO 1.9 is cake to work on, and the Sx2 is a blast to drive.

People talk down about the Saturns, but they don't realize that they weigh less than 2500 pounds, and have a really good 4-wheel independent suspension. Fun to drive, when you get the "2" series, with the stabilizers and DOHC engine.

have you ever had to work on your girls GA? I heard they where a pain in the butt to fix. also you guys should do a photo of all of you sittin next to your cars in one pic, that would be killa!

They are a pain, i've done some minor work like oil, spart plugs, some hoses, but i had to hve a shop do the starter and a few other things.

And we do have a pic w/ all of us together, but its on my buddies camera and he's having problems sending it to me. We did that shot w/ his cam cuz mine doesnt have a timer.

Your GF is a pretty girl:cool:

thanks

copy that, look foward to seeing more pics of your group. I will try to get some pics of my peeps when spring time arives, so far its just my buddies 02 gtp, my other buds 08 civic si, and of course my svt, all black and ready to attack! lol

copy that, look foward to seeing more pics of your group. I will try to get some pics of my peeps when spring time arives, so far its just my buddies 02 gtp, my other buds 08 civic si, and of course my svt, all black and ready to attack! lol

BLACK GTP:drool:

10 votes for the girl.

None for the dudes.

That is the final answer

And why would anyone get rid of the Cavy RS?

Hey, I was there once too. It would have happen sooner or later anyways. At least I wasn't a pedophile and made a comment on his girlfriend...

Back