• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Happy Birthday 21st. xtascox!

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
It's not over yet Alex.... have a good one. :)

HBbcake.gif

Be safe!

Thanks!!!!!!! I spent the night with my girlfriend and bought myself a mini fridge and a 24 pack of Bud:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks everyone! Bud isn't bad at all for cheap beer. My buddy bought me a bottle of Baccardi Gold and I've been enjoying that more than anything.

Want cheap and strong go for Beast Ice (Milwaukee's Best Ice)

Want cheap and decent tasting go for Keystone Premium.

Those were the brew of choice in High School...whoops did I say High School :laugh:

Want cheap and strong go for Beast Ice (Milwaukee's Best Ice)

Want cheap and decent tasting go for Keystone Premium.

Those were the brew of choice in High School...whoops did I say High School :laugh:

Ewwwwwwwwww.

Buy Miller Lite when it's on sale! Don't stoop to the "bad batch" beers like Natty, Keystone, or Busch!

Miller Lite?
:help:

Bud is good for giving you a hangover.

I guess it's a good thing that I'm no longer a beer drinker. On occasion I will have a beer or three, especially when I8Rice is over. :D Remember the pizza dude Jason? :laugh: He's probably still wondering if we were serious that night.

Ewwwwwwwwww.

Buy Miller Lite when it's on sale! Don't stoop to the "bad batch" beers like Natty, Keystone, or Busch!

Hey man...it was H.S. You want the strongest/cheapest you can find :laugh:.

Nowadays...WHEN i have a beer it usually is Miller Light or Heineken. I can't stand Yuengling. And ever since Rolling Rock left Latrobe I have boycotted that as well.

Back