• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

moving again

uhhh...YES!!!
I am actually trying to decide what to get as a cheap commuter car...thoght about a stock SVT...not sure. My buddy is taking a look at the auction for me.

Not a bad choice, I'm in Albuquerque and Santa Fe from what I here is pretty close to FOCO, with a bit higher crime. Cost of living is like Boulder though so go figure. Good luck and welcome to the land of brown, I'm serious once your cross the border it's like holy shiat who woulda thought.

I was down there this week to check it out...I like it. I meant "paying dues" just having to move again already. This is a far better opportunity, better pay, better all the way around.

LMAO at Austin - that's the number 1 reason my wife doesn't want to live in NM...the brown! And no, Idaho isn't much greener, but I'm not complaining; she's really happy here so far!

Again, congrats on the new job, Taylor. Hope everything works out well for you and family!

Back