• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my 98

Thanks. It was not austin mistakes. the wiring is slowly being done. i am really hoping to clay bar the car when it is going to stay warm and not snow anymore

I don't know the history, and I wasn't blaming Austin. I just figured the "hack jobs" you have been talking about had to be somebody. You can probably blame Ford for the wiring problems....

I don't know the history, and I wasn't blaming Austin. I just figured the "hack jobs" you have been talking about had to be somebody. You can probably blame Ford for the wiring problems....

No Ford did not cause this problem

100_0250.jpg

100_0256.jpg

100_0255.jpg

Thats what i found when i took apart the hvac controls to see why my low/hi would jump around

The black and white arcked them self and melted together

Look if you guy's don't be a dick to me i won't be a dick back.

As seen when philly posted he was not a dick so i was not a dick back.

Yea i asked stupid questions when i first joined but i did not know anything about contours at the time a still don't know alot about them yet but i am learing

I still want to know the mod list on this mustang.

thats what i'm waiting for.

IIRC correctly he had..... explorer heads and intakes...the gt40 P version that ford used on their explorer 302 motors. but it's nothing to brag about soooi don't want to just to conclusions. Just waiting for him to post..

Back