• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Contour SVT Pace Cars (build #'s 7,8,10)

Thanks. I was blinded by all the pud pulling regarding Mustangs. I guess they don't want to sell these cars very badly if you can't know who they are then. :rolleyes: I guess I'd rather buy a final year BTCC Mondeo for a track and show car anyway. :cool:
Karl

Is it really too much @ 25 large for a SVT enthusiast who loves the 'Tour like no other?

ANY possesion is worth what someone is willing to pay. If I had the $$$, I'd be a buyer at $25,000.... Is it a good "Investment".. ? H.E. double hockey sticks NO!

BUT, you only live once and if one of these cars blows your hair back then who is to tell YOU what it's worth?

I'm guessing these car's clock's read in the 5,000-10,000 mile range, basically a NEW car. If that is the case then what would a 2007 Contour SVT sticker at? I'm thinkin right at around $30,000.. If I'm correct then a 2007 model with 5-10,000 miles would be worth around $22,000-$22,500 with those low miles. So, I'm not so sure that you are not getting your money's worth even @ $25,000... Just MHO... I guess it's the way we look at the world.. I know I LOVE my SVT and will definately try to keep one in my stable the rest of my life.. I love these cars that much!

So, to find one I can drive for probably 5-7 years trouble free for $25,000 is a fair deal to ME.

uh ok but i think 25k is retarded

car didnt cost that brand new has miles =less value

Last edited:
CART SVT wheels

CART SVT wheels

I am curious to know what size rim they went with, offset, tire size. I don't suppose any one has that info.

if only they had a warranty....

hey do you roll around kentwood/caledonia area alot in a black svt? I keep seeing one and I talked to the guy for a minute on the road and I couldn't understand what screen name he said he was under :shrug:

hey do you roll around kentwood/caledonia area alot in a black svt? I keep seeing one and I talked to the guy for a minute on the road and I couldn't understand what screen name he said he was under :shrug:

You sure you haven't been seeing me? I haven't talked to anybody but I run around Kentwood, Cascade, and Caledonia ALL the time on the weekends. Mostly 28th, Burton, Breton, Beltline/M-37, 84th st, Whitneyville Ave.

So, to find one I can drive for probably 5-7 years trouble free for $25,000 is a fair deal to ME.[/quote]

In my experience, a 10year old, very low milage car will not give trouble free service, especially as a DD. Could be just my experiences tho.

In my experience, a 10year old, very low milage car will not give trouble free service, especially as a DD. Could be just my experiences tho.

Especially one with track miles only. They thrashed that car pretty good from what I remember the mechanic telling me.

Back