• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Genesis Coupe. I <3 you

...coming from the guy who is making payments on a Hyundai as we speak. You're as biased on one side as I am on the other.

Nonsense - I didn't buy the car for the badge. Like I said before it could be a Chevy for all I care. A pretty cool FWD coupe was built, I liked it and purchased one. It just so happens the same car maker is pushing the envelope past 'cool' and making a downright awesome car that has balls.

Chevy Genesis?
Mitsubishi Genesis?

Meh. :shrug:

They're here

They're here

The first Coupes started rolling onto dealers lots Friday.

1zebazc.jpg

m8pu08.jpg

30cc87m.jpg

5n16k4.jpg

358z0go.jpg

344z42b.jpg

28i4x0g.jpg

e6ceac.jpg

124dk4o.jpg

23jmop2.jpg

I think he interior is less than standard compared to a Tiburon. Tiburon has better interior lines imo. I'm not too fond of the fold down seats having that cutout in a 'wall' like that. It would be nicer if the seats just folded down and revealed a large gap to the trunk, but I suppose it would have to be a hatch to do that.

Overall I still want to make babies with this car.

wow i like it even less after seeing those dealer lot pics.,,,,especially the front end and taillights....not sure if its the color or trim level or what,but those pics. are very unimpressive...

wow i like it even less after seeing those dealer lot pics.,,,,especially the front end and taillights....not sure if its the color or trim level or what,but those pics. are very unimpressive...

Yeah the pics definitely suck. You actually took the edits to my post right out of my mouth. :laugh:

I'm not too fond of the fold down seats having that cutout in a 'wall' like that. It would be nicer if the seats just folded down and revealed a large gap to the trunk, but I suppose it would have to be a hatch to do that.

Just be glad the seats fold down at all. Is silly when automakers dont think thats a must have feature.

The seat opening is probably small in order to retain some semblance of structural rigidity.

Personally, I hate fold down rear seats. Rigidity and security are both compromised to incorporate a trunk opening. Additionally, I am completely opposed to the inclusion of a rear seat; two seats are plenty.

Back