• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Genesis Coupe. I <3 you

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
chop379.jpg

1.jpg

P1010737.jpg

DSC_8341.JPG

DSCF5327_retouch_club.jpg

pds_photo_913_2008121117321072055_2.jpg

143.jpg

2.JPG

DSC04227.jpg

IMG_4376.jpg

Pretty sick for a hyundai. The first pic looks just like a 350z. Props to hyundai for trying to get into the tuner market. Plus its RWD. :drool:

FIRST OF ALL-

With a standard 4-cylinder and an optional 6, WHY CALL IT A GENESIS? It has about as much in common with the ACTUAL Genesis as MY car does. Badge-bandwagoning, anyone?

Second - the design sucks. Those messy lines on the doors, that END on the doors? That stupid rear quarter window? The goofy little grille, lifted straight from the Hyundai Accent parts bin?

I don't care if it's RWD, It's a HYUNDAI and that bad press don't go away easy. I foresee a very short production run. I pray the American public isn't so gullible.

Second - the design sucks. Those messy lines on the doors, that END on the doors? That stupid rear quarter window? The goofy little grille

And you're entitled to an opinion, even if it's wrong.

Andy Bennett said:
I don't care if it's RWD, It's a HYUNDAI and that bad press don't go away easy. I foresee a very short production run. I pray the American public isn't so gullible.

rock_solid_solutions_small.jpg

Andy, you've been living under this rock for too long. Hyundai has been coming out with some really nice cars for the last 4-5 years. Why all the hate?

Mark

Back