• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Genesis Coupe. I <3 you

Personally, I hate fold down rear seats. Rigidity and security are both compromised to incorporate a trunk opening. Additionally, I am completely opposed to the inclusion of a rear seat; two seats are plenty.

Why not have a rear seat that folds? It drops the insurance rate AND helps with storage space. Two seats are plenty but only if you just have one friend.

1.jpg

Thats the money you could be saving with Geico.

I was at the local auto show this past weekend and got to sit in one. Maybe there's some bias since I liked the car just from pictures and descriptions, but it really did feel 'right'. My date, who is self-admittedly *not* a car chick, really liked it, too. I will definitely be test-driving one when the weather gets better.

funny story..

so i'm watching the grammy's last night with the wife, and she sees the commercial for this car and commented on how much she liked it. then she said "it looks just like a G35".... which is funny because she doesn't know :censored::censored::censored::censored: about cars. :laugh:

but it really did feel 'right'

That was about 40% of the motivation behind my buying my Mustang. When I climbed in, everything felt like it was lain out for how I drive.

I really do like the Genesis Coupe, though. Hyundai has been shockingly impressive for the last few years.

That was about 40% of the motivation behind my buying my Mustang. When I climbed in, everything felt like it was lain out for how I drive.

I will say that before I got the Contour a friend asked if I wanted to buy their Mustang GT and I loved how it felt. Too bad their "good deal" was cash up front and then taking over the monthly payments.

I will say that before I got the Contour a friend asked if I wanted to buy their Mustang GT and I loved how it felt. Too bad their "good deal" was cash up front and then taking over the monthly payments.

What year mustang? anything before the 05 is one of the worst layouts I have ever been in.

What year mustang? anything before the 05 is one of the worst layouts I have ever been in.

You're right about that. This was an 07 GT Convertible. Not that I needed a convertible but they said "good deal" so I borrowed it for a couple days thinking I might get a great deal.

Back