• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Finally a few pic's of my car

one word....DAMNICE!!! im starting to like the t-green's better and better, just dont see'em often enough.....gorgeous

It's the best color, you know. :cool:

Very lovely car. Great shape, and jawdropping low mileage. I'm in the midst of claying and waxing mine in preparation for the All-Ford Nationals. I love the way the tropic green looks all cleaned up.

Those seat covers look like they fit really nice from those pics. How do they look from other angles?

They fit the seat like a glove and add some cushioning too. They told me to take my time when I installed them and not to do them if I had a bad day, they were right. If you get a set have someone help because you have to stretch them a bit for the seat backs in order to get the Velcro at the bottom edge to overlap enough to hold. The seat bottoms use adjustable straps and plastic quick release buckles to hold them in place.

I will buy a set for the back seats next and I'm told you have to remove parts of the seat to install them.

I'll just never comprehend why someone needs or wants 3 pair of lights on the front of a car. For a rally car yes. If you ran all lights at me at night I'd turn around and poke your eye out.

Since I own a Jeep...it's always nice to have 3-4 sets facing forward, and one set on every other side of the Jeep.

I'm going to punch myself in the face for this, but "It's a Jeep thing." :blackeye:

Car looks great! What are those things on the sides of your mirrors?

The things on the side mirrors are lights. I bought a set of mirrors to experiment with and at the time all I could find in a matched set was black. They are permanently installed and wired to the turn signals. They are flexible LED arrays http://www.customdynamics.com/flex_led_array.htm and they work pretty good. I will redo them on a new set of mirrors that I will paint tropic green to match the car. I was playing around with approach lighting mounted under the mirrors but don't have them wired yet.

Since I own a Jeep...it's always nice to have 3-4 sets facing forward, and one set on every other side of the Jeep.

I'm going to punch myself in the face for this, but "It's a Jeep thing." :blackeye:

Funny thing is I would have never done it but because I don't have to go off road to see deer (and i'm talking 6 to twelve at a time wandering though the neighborhood) because they come to me. Somewhere I have a pic with almost a dozen standing in my back yard.
I understand why a jeep or any off road vehicle needs them and for me it's cheaper to install extra lights rather than smashing up the front of my car and adding a deer hood ornament.

I am going to change the color first and I have to do some searching to find where to drill the holes for mounting it. It's all uncharted waters for me.

Oh and by the way nice quality work on the strut bar.

if you want me to do it for you, shoot me a PM. i have a RSTB on both my SVT's

I am going to change the color first and I have to do some searching to find where to drill the holes for mounting it. It's all uncharted waters for me.

Oh and by the way nice quality work on the strut bar.

You dont need to drill any holes. Just cut to slits in the carpet and tighten it down.

Your car is super nice.......much cleaner than mine :help: lol Hope you keep it that way!!

BTW......I have a t-green also, mine's #2093 :)

If you check the EGL section, there's a meet @ Tony Packo's cafe in Downtown Toledo on July 12. Most everyone comes to this one, mainly for the awesome food!!!

Back