• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Finally a few pic's of my car

Loco_motion

CEG'er
Finally got it washed after it's long winter sleep.
DSC00913.jpg
DSC00916.jpg
DSC00918.jpg
DSC00920.jpg
DSC00915.jpg

Hey guys be nice. I getting older now and need all the light at night I can get away without blinding other drivers. Lots of Deer roaming around these days. The additional Fogs are bolted to home made brackets on the inside surface of the bumper.
I will be upgrading the stock fogs to Hella driving lights soon I hope. I will take a pic of where I installed the fog light switch.

I'll just never comprehend why someone needs or wants 3 pair of lights on the front of a car. For a rally car yes. If you ran all lights at me at night I'd turn around and poke your eye out.

k
1st ... it looks amazing
2nd ... omg
3rd ... i like the seats or the seat covers
4th ... what kind of shift knob is that .. ?????
wish i can put my svt 2 sleep..

you must of missed the green seat covers and black center console:laugh:

I have 2 cigarette lighter plugs also, one installed over the stock one. I tinted the windows myself including the rear and that was a PITA big time.

I like the green and thats why the seat covers, plus they are Wetokole covers and keep me from burning my rear in the summer heat.

k
1st ... it looks amazing
2nd ... omg
3rd ... i like the seats or the seat covers
4th ... what kind of shift knob is that .. ?????
wish i can put my svt 2 sleep..

Voodoo shift Knob
Wetokole covers
Don't have a choice because I can't drive in the snow because of a back injury and loss of feeling in my right leg.
And thanks for the compliment.

I'll just never comprehend why someone needs or wants 3 pair of lights on the front of a car. For a rally car yes. If you ran all lights at me at night I'd turn around and poke your eye out.

I turn the extra lights off with oncoming traffic just as I would flip off my brights. Just a courtesy thing.
Besides I am just making the car uniquely mine.

Gentlemen Please note whats hanging in the window and play nice :eek:

Very Nice and Super clean CSVT

Thanks man, thats usually the first thing people notice and comment on. Whats a handicapped old guy doing driving that car.
It represents my last true bastion of freedom since my life has changed so much due to my back injury. Thats why I am here, too belong to something that means so much to me and others who share that passion.

Very nice! Pics are nice & clean too

I've looked at the wet okoles for one of my other's & decided to go w/ full cover replacement for not much more :shocked: (only because the seats smelled so bad, lol)

They are very nice covers for protection.

Back