• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Two weeks in the big D!

cuda06

Veteran CEG'er
Well, I will be spending two weeks in Dallas starting next Monday. I have some courses to attend for work and will end up having a fair amount of spare time down there. Anything of note happening in that time frame?

Wow, the only guy to reply is further away than I am.

BTW Stilov- I haven't put many miles on the CSVT but I am still thoroughly enjoying it. Maybe I will have some updates on it in a month or so...

Oh well, I have found enough two wheel related stuff to keep me busy for a fair portion of the time that I will be down there.

I guess I was wrong...The BMW stuff ended today...I haven't been back in Dallas for years now...I grew up in Plano

Glad you're enjoying it. I am a 2 car family now. Although I am looking for a winter beater as we speak...just in case this winter is like last!!!

I am waiting to ear dyno #'s...did you get the A/F figured out?

I am waiting to ear dyno #'s...did you get the A/F figured out?

I am not too sure about that yet. I have logged quite a bit and run a few of them by Tom (as always a big thanks to Tom) but have not really gotten any hard evidence that I am actually running lean anymore other than the wideband. The wideband is reading pretty funny though so neither I nor Tom are really trusting it right now. I am waiting at the moment to get some dyno time set up so that I can get some more info on it soon. However, I drive it at least once a week and have not had a single problem with it yet. If it is truly still going lean once I get it on the dyno then the only other thing I have left to suspect is the injectors themselves causing some sort of trouble. It may be another month or so before I can get some dyno time though.

remind tom they are 42# Delphi injectors...they are measured at a different pressure than FMS.

International Airshow at Alliance Airport North of Ft. Worth on I-35W. It's free but there is a charge for parking. Always a blast man!!

Back