• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

July Meet

Hi Jess!

Like I said today, I can't make the 12th, but any other weekend and I can probably go. I'll probably bring the wife too.

wow you have a wife, you look so young haha!!!!
It was so nice sitting with you at the fairgrounds and talking to you. I had a really great time today. To bad you left early. The burnouts and Bikini contest was so much fun. Brian and Paul even ran their turbos on the highway, it was soooooooooooooo sick :crazy: :drool: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I've been hearing from people that It's to close to the 4th, so it's now July 19th :cool:

Does anyone want to meet before hand somewhere so we can all show up together at the same time?

there is a "99" off of exit 6 towards sturbridge in auburn which is on route 20 if people meet there they can just blaze the scenic route 20 str8 into sturbridge village

Updated meet in the CEG Calendar.
What time to meet at OSV?

I'm trying to see if people want to meet outside the OSV and drive in together or if everyone wants to just meet there? :shrug:

that and we where thinking around 10:30 which is about an hour after openning. figure there would be plenty of time to walk around and to get lunch before OSV closes at 5 then we can head for dinner.

Back