• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

July Meet

Jessica52283

CEG'er
Anyone interested in going to Old Sturbridge Village on July 19th? :laugh: :laugh:

http://www.osv.org/

I need a count of whose going by the end of June so we can make reservations

We are going July 19th at 10am, meeting at OSV and eating at Picadilly's after, then to Turbofox's mod meet :laugh:

People going

1. jessica52283
2. brapple
3. laurasvt+ girlfriend
4. cobrawannabe + Miss Mariss, S10 Crasher, Blazer525
5. Rouar
6. Turbo fox (maybe)
7. JScullin
8. Zorrex
9. Frostythehitman + friend

then afterwards we will have a late lunch/early dinner at Picadillys then a mod meet at turbo fox's house, PM me for directions :cool: :crazy:

Last edited:
Restaurants we can eat at

Restaurants we can eat at

What does everyone feel like having?

The Copper Stallion
538 Main St
Sturbridge MA 01518
(508) 347-2100

Cracker Barrel
215 Charlton Rd, Rte 20
Sturbridge MA
(508) 347-7965

Oliver Wight Tavern
One Old Sturbridge Village Rd
Sturbridge MA

Perennial's Restaurant
530 Main St
Sturbridge MA
(508) 347-3335

Piccadilly Pub Restaurant
362 Main St
Sturbridge MA
(508) 347-8189

Publick House
On the Common, Rte 131
Sturbridge MA
(508) 347-3313

Last edited:
The Publick House is great, but a little too upscale for this bunch. :laugh:

I vote Piccadilly. Easy to find and get to. The Oxhead is a pub that sits on a little lake behind the Pic and has an outdoor terrace. I recommend it for the imbibing of frosty adult beverages. Easy to cruise on back there after some American fare at Piccadilly. :cool:

ok so Piccadilly is right now it until we have other suggestions. Laurasvt, are you able to make it?

Yes, looks that way. I have nothing doing on either of those days. I haven't been to Sturbridge Village in about 20 years. I suppose it hasn't changed, taking place as it does the 19th century, and all. :laugh:

Yea I haven't been there since like 7th or 8th grade and I'm 25 now so It seems like forever. I just remember we could dress up and spin a wheel with wool to make something it was really fun as a child.
Which day would work better for you?

Yea I haven't been there since like 7th or 8th grade and I'm 25 now so It seems like forever. I just remember we could dress up and spin a wheel with wool to make something it was really fun as a child.
Which day would work better for you?

I pick Saturday. That way we don't have Monday hanging over our collective heads and detracting from the Contour joy. :cool:

Yes, looks that way. I have nothing doing on either of those days. I haven't been to Sturbridge Village in about 20 years. I suppose it hasn't changed, taking place as it does the 19th century, and all. :laugh:
My parents went last year. They added a few more houses and some other things.

I love Sturbridge Village ... haven't been in 12 years or so. Especially the clock gallery, printing press, the red saltbox with attic bedroom and the town house with basement well. (Same as Clara Barton's house in Oxford, the access to the well was in the kitchen on the 1st floor) I recently visited a friend's family farm (16th century farmhouse) and remembered how much I love the architecture and technology of that era.

My July schedule is pretty packed. Can't guarantee I will be able to go but I will see later.

Not sure if we can make it or not(depends on the baby), but I vote for staying at the Oxhead all day!!! Just kidding...Sounds like a nice place.

I'm glad Cobrawannabe, I thought it wasn't cool enough or like you said "not nerdy places"
haha!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

I dunno. Only the cool kids go to Contour meets; so nerdy places are balanced off by The World's Fastest Production Vehicle. It's the natural order of things:laugh:

Ok Ok Glad it balances it out and it's not to nerdy for you. Glad you're coming :crazy:

Me too! I can't wait to meet everyone! I'm getting sick of kissing ass via internet, and am excited to get some real lip-to-cheek action finally:laugh:

Oh, and post fixed before Alias hunts you down and kills you:laugh:

Back