• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

July Meet

I thought we were shooting for 10 to meet?

Is the goal to simulate the life of a 19th century fieldhand by getting up at the crack of dawn on a Saturday? Be sure to wake up the rooster on your way out to the car. :laugh:

10 is VERY early. I prefer to sleep in till 1 on weekends. I'll see you guys at 4 or so.

j/k.. I'll set an alarm. But If I'm not there on time you'll know why. :)

10 is VERY early. I prefer to sleep in till 1 on weekends. I'll see you guys at 4 or so.

j/k.. I'll set an alarm. But If I'm not there on time you'll know why. :)

I'll get up at 10:20, it takes me about 5 min. to get there :laugh:.

of July :p

Are you really going to come Cobra because I hear you have a reputation of not coming to the events :laugh:

I do, it sucks, and I prefer wannabe. :laugh:

I will do MY ABSOLUTE BEST to be there.

The thing is, I'm friends with flakes, and my parents don't drive me anywhere. It's the whole "rock and a hard place" thing....eh:nonono:

oh I see well that could be a problem, :rolleyes: try to have a ride booked now for that day then so you won't be in a sticky situation when the day comes :crazy:

oh I see well that could be a problem, :rolleyes: try to have a ride booked now for that day then so you won't be in a sticky situation when the day comes :crazy:

I've been trying for 2 weeks. It's total craziness.

And my parents won't let me go with Ian. They don't know him. Can't really blame them.:shrug: Plus, I'm not sure if he's even going. Maybe Cutlass boy van go. Do you mind if I bring a guest? It's the only way I can go.

Oh, oh! And Marissa will be there if I go!

that's fine, so you are bring a guest and marissa?

Yup. The guest wil be Ryan. He has a 63 Cutlass, and is by far my funniest friend. He's really quiet, but when he talks, you'll most likely pee. He is graduating next week.

And I know Marissa barely ever posts, but shes technically not a guest!:laugh:

I need to get her on here more often:nonono:

Back